Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
China had more immigrants than Mexico to the US last year and in 2013

They are buying a lot of real estate. Detroit is gonna be Chinatown in 5-10 years

Not to mention Asians( a significant # of them being Chinese) have the highest income of any ethnic group in the country

:ohhh:

:dahell:

This is about Japanese people, not Chinese people. How does that relate to my post you quoted a while back?

Vert1

Rookie
Daps
629. The population decline of the [Japanese] is a phenomenon no one seems able to explain. And yet it's not such a complex matter if you have even a modicum of understanding of what life is all about. Reproduction, like all life, is all about sacrifice. If we take the parents as isolated individuals (as opposed to parts of a cosmic chain), they stand to gain nothing from the creation and rearing of children. The benefits they would receive in old age via means of their children's caretaking are nothing compared to the insane costs they'd have to incur to raise them in the first place, so the transaction is a net expenditure on their part, and by a vast margin. Now the hyperculture of the [Japanese] has created a consciousness of how important the rearing process is, and how costly if it is to be done right, so even when members of the [Japanese] reproduce, they only create one or two descendants, as opposed to the constant mindless shytting out of fetuses.... So that is one important factor for the [Japanese's] population decline. Without it, things would be dramatically different, since with the amount of resources a typical middle class family lavishes on a single child you could raise an entire village of [poor third world persons]... In simple terms, the [Japanese] is going for quality over quantity, and that's a major part of what's causing the decline.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apathy is different than hate. I think many whites hate us and want us to disappear. I think most Asians are apathetic as long as we don't get in their way.

I disagree cause when cacs come to Japan they treat them like their first in ken.

Some people in here who are otaku black people are lying to themselves to justify why they should worship Japanese culture still. But ask them about African culture and they know almost nothing about it. :mjpls:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Boyega pretty much getting first dibs on some Jedi shyt, and that got racist folks heated. It was cool when he was just a stormtrooper. But as soon as they saw him with that lightsaber, salt tears start pouring.

The cac hoe is walking out of the desert, which is the homeland of Luke. I would put my money on the fact that this cac girl is a descendant of Luke Skywalker. I think both might end up being Jedi's.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks still don't realize even the most racist KKK waving female fukking a black dude if given the chance. Lust ain't colorblind.

Exactly, people act like they have never heard of people who hate each other will still fukk each other.

Its just like how brehs can fukk a thot and then bush her.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YHjfwGt.gif

But they do c00n. Or they look like black people who got plastic surgery to have white or more cac-like facial features to be socially acceptable to white media.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They are mad because Black people are very prominent in media, way more than any other minority group and this irks them.

Asians are generally racist because they come from closed off conservative cultures..they cant even stand other Asian nationalities, so being Black and thinking they respect you is silly.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didn't need all that backstory:russell:.

I'm gimicking a character for certain TSC threads, what does that have to do with whether what constitutes as a black person and what constitutes as a mixed race person? :dead:.
Da fukk, I dont go to TSC EVER, but is that your excuse for being militant everywhere and trying to shove your rhetoric down people's throats on this forum but yet still you grown and sit your fat ass up and watch Monday Night Raw? :dead:

Cant take a nikka seriously when he rocks a WS as his avi EVER. :heh: :camby:

Last edited: