Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I don't think Japanese/Koreans hate blacks. I think they see us as a joke. The majority of what they see from is entertainment. Actors, comedians, athletes, music artists, YouTube vids. They are used to laughing at us, seeing us as entertainment, not something to take seriously, or worth much respect.
Black people are for a fun time to them.
Agreed and this is how most groups see Blacks

I cringe so hard when I hear coli posters claim that the reason hate us is because they're "jealous"

What is there to be jealous of? They hate us because we're the most different looking group and they look down on us for our general hardships. That's all there is to it

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority don't care for us because they are participants of white supremacy. Those that do, don't really respect us (is my point). People think these non-black hip hop heads "love" us, but it's just appropriation. It goes for most races, black people are cool when you wanna laugh, have fun and be entertained (explore, be adventurous, try BBC). We are like their toys, jesters, imaginary friends. But when they tire of us or have to get serious we are not on their radar. If anything, they feel they have to rise above us. All we have are ourselves.

I agree but it's not really men that have a problem letting go. It's women. It's yall to watch Kpop nonsense and become obsessed with lithe Asian dudes wearing makeup and spandex.

:dead:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Majority don't care for us because they are participants of white supremacy. Those that do, don't really respect us (is my point). People think these non-black hip hop heads "love" us, but it's just appropriation. It goes for most races, black people are cool when you wanna laugh, have fun and be entertained (explore, be adventurous, try BBC). We are like their toys, jesters, imaginary friends. But when they tire of us or have to get serious we are not on their radar. If anything, they feel they have to rise above us. All we have are ourselves.
To be fair, the hip hop heads probably aren't the ones making comments like in the OP

Those come from 2chan, which is what ***** is derived from. The type of people who post there are mostly antisocial losers with all sorts of problems

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't worry about getting ass in Japan. You're a novelty over there so it is what it is.
Them frail twats are the last thing on my mind. I live in los angeles. I have a whos who of the world a carseat and a pedal away.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

I suspect some of you guys are actively looking for shyt to get riled up about.
Yeah there are some ignorant/racist caricatures in some anime(mostly old shyt).
That doesn't mean every single ANime that has black characters in it is like that.
miyukiayukawabasquash.png
shinobu.jpg

656a9163d3f64d8058dfd0dcf907df8c.jpg
17053ff6e8235199f8c23538bc62a62a.jpg
bleach-yoruichi_1173741375.jpg
These characters look like white people with dark skin. And most of them are voiced by white people.:stopitslime:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but Black people wouldn't give a fukk. We're the only race who have no problem watching any other race in entertainment :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Every race has its online trolls breh. Stop it. The sheer amount of Asian slurs I see on here :martin:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
They jack off to school girls getting pounded by squids:mindblown:
Then have the audacity to be offended by a black person:rudy:
Them muthafukkas didn't learn their lesson in WW2:camby:
Maybe we should jog their memory:birdman:

yeah that squid shyt was nasty :scust: