Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The Japanese are less hateful than the Koreans towards blacks, but neither have a particular affinity or liking for blacks. Koreans are especially antagonistic though and that goes without saying.
Majority don't care for us because they are participants of white supremacy. Those that do, don't really respect us (is my point). People think these non-black hip hop heads "love" us, but it's just appropriation. It goes for most races, black people are cool when you wanna laugh, have fun and be entertained (explore, be adventurous, try BBC). We are like their toys, jesters, imaginary friends. But when they tire of us or have to get serious we are not on their radar. If anything, they feel they have to rise above us. All we have are ourselves.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Another thread about another race of people with a severe inferiorty complex regrading black people (i.e black men) in general. If they want to boycott, them fukkem, because these type of Japanese guys are most likely the least influential people of their race, and im general are probably just socially akward losers anyway. Asian men who stay supporting white supremacist agendas are the WOAT of all races, considering the fact their women are marring out white, more than any other women on the planet.....:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The majority of Japanese people love Black American people. This is a pocket of random of rare white worshipping weirdos. The Koreans, on the other hand are the complete opposite, They worship white people and small pockets like black people (music and culture is another story/post). Plus, this is Star Wars, the most caccish succotash in history. My 2c. Black in Japan is >>>>>Black in Korea... I've been to both.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Interesting comment from this youtube vid below:

kohlton white 7 months ago
Truth be told, Japanese women like to date white gaijin more than darker skin gaijin. Mainly because of status. The ugly true about Japan is that racism is bigger there when it comes to "dating," than in western countries. Before you write this off as BS. This isn't my personal opinion. My fiancee is Japanese, from Japan (barely westernized). She said it's mainly about what your children's skin tone will be. If your children are Asian/White mixed, then you would see that the skin tone is very similar. Whereas if your children are Asian/Black mixed the skin tone is dark and to the grandparents of these mixed children mainly the grandmothers they will most likely fear what their friends might say or think about the status of their family. Which older Japanese women care about status more than anything, because status is bragging rights. Once again this isn't my opinion, just what I have heard. I've been to Japan and my advice to anyone who is planning on going there, please remember that you rep the rest of us. So please be kind and respectful when you go to Japan.

Truth be told, women like dikk even if its forbidden fruit.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why are they so mad for ? its obvious Boyega character is just there to play second fiddle and prop up that cac bytch :mjlol:

Nah, Boyega pretty much getting first dibs on some Jedi shyt, and that got racist folks heated. It was cool when he was just a stormtrooper. But as soon as they saw him with that lightsaber, salt tears start pouring.

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Koreans are definitely the most racist of Asians, in my experience

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah let's fight ignorance with ignorance. Let's not show that we're better than them! Yeah that's the spirit! fukk those chinks cuz!

That's what we normally always do

Take the high road

How's that been working out for us?

@ghaleon so you're just gonna ignore the question, you filthy cracker? Can't you bring your subhuman ass down here and explain how the fukk does taking the high road and turning the other cheek help Black people?

Not even halfway through the first page and the racism cleanup squad in full effect

These sambos really came out in droves, shyt is sickening.

Last edited: