Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't got a filter. Here in america, white folks in charge of media got to pull the :whoa: real quick if some shyt like that aired, cause we actually live here too and can get shyt poppin. We ain't in japan like that, so some racist jokes on their television ain't a big deal to them.

:yeshrug:
So it isn't JUST shut ins that think and say racist things. Thank you.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
As someone above stated, it has all to do with skin color. Japanese are very hateful towards their own with darker skin and consider whiter skin beautiful. So naturally, us having dark skin by default, we get shytted on by default.

Now there are cool japanese people, just like there are cool white, hispanic, etc in the world.. But there is definitely some racial undertone bullshyt in japan in general.
The Japanese are :mjpls: to most nations. They think theyre are the superior race. You should see how they treat other Asians like the chinese and the philipinos in the past, let alone blacks.They treat anyone who isnt japanese like shyt. Checkout the rape of nanking and history of Imperial Japan. They are the Cacs of the Asian world. I know that when black american soldiers were stationed in Japan, if they got to close to the Japanese women, fukkery would ensue. Most Japanese biracials were treated as outcasts.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Thats cool and all but can you explain the racist commercials and blackface in the video I posted in this thread made by non-shut-ins?
I don't think Japanese/Koreans hate blacks. I think they see us as a joke. The majority of what they see from is entertainment. Actors, comedians, athletes, music artists, YouTube vids. They are used to laughing at us, seeing us as entertainment, not something to take seriously, or worth much respect.
Black people are for a fun time to them.

Daps
Doesn't represent every Japanese person some probably are racist to white people too doesn't mean all are

tumblr_miafknnt8g1rkqbego2_400.gif

First, how is that supposed to make it any better? Furthermore, we all know that Japanese people are not racist against no fukking white people. These are their 'Japanese' Street Fighter characters:

Ryu_TvC.png

You need to go on that board and edify your brethren instead of lecturing black people.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Looks like I touched a nerve from that thread the other day:mjlol: . How's your white mother, white father, white spouse, mixed race child or whichever slot machine combination it is doing?
Nah fakkit, u wasnt even on my fukking radar until you want to call people about about their views on blackness and act like a hoe nikka like it really suppose to change how I think and feel.

Had a nikka like :dwillhuh: because I never quote your ass in the two years I was here or even knew you existed before yesterday Apparently I have a little stalker who cant get off my dikk. :heh:

So that leaves me with this: if you are so adament about whose black, overall blackness and keeping black people "pure", then how come u sport a known white supramacist on your avi?

Doesnt that goes against everything you yalk about? :mjlol: :mjpls:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
They are so backwards because Star_Wars is just a rip off of Japanese culture all together. Its a glorified version of futuristic Feudal Japan. The robes look like male kimono's, the light sabers look like electronic katana/samurai swords, Darth Vadar looks like he is in all black samurai gear, but these Japanese are mad at black people? Breh :mjlol:

Actually Star Wars has bit off African esoteric knowledge so deeply you'd be surprised.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Japanese/Koreans hate blacks. I think they see us as a joke. The majority of what they see from is entertainment. Actors, comedians, athletes, music artists, YouTube vids. They are used to laughing at us, seeing us as entertainment, not something to take seriously, or worth much respect.

The Japanese are less hateful than the Koreans towards blacks. The Japanese don't react wit the same disdain that the Koreans do in Japan. The Japanese have more tinctured curiosity and mild-mannered superiority than full blown fear and racism, which is what the Koreans are more like to have. I've met, talked and had good times with more Japanese than Koreans, despite the fact Japanese are fewer in number outside their country. So I wouldn't conflate the two peoples just for the sake they are East Asian.

And for the record, Japan is infinitely more interesting than Korea. The girly fukkboy Korean singers are of little to no interest to men. This is why you rarely hear of men vying to visit Korea. There's nothing there but dudes wearing skinny jeans and make up.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
As someone above stated, it has all to do with skin color. Japanese are very hateful towards their own with darker skin and consider whiter skin beautiful. So naturally, us having dark skin by default, we get shytted on by default.

Now there are cool japanese people, just like there are cool white, hispanic, etc in the world.. But there is definitely some racial undertone bullshyt in japan in general.
:merchant: the Japanese's drama forums give LSA a run for their money'