January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
what the hell gym you go to that you waiting in a line to get to the disinfectant spray???

Mf's at my gym dirty, most people not using that shyt!
I go to Golds mainly but gotta Planet Fitness membership too becuz I can use it anywhere. I only use it for cardio tho. PF is where it’s like the club this time of year. I avoid that place altogether tho.

I know somebody that got an infection. At the gym once. That shyt was nasty. I make sure to wipe shyt down now before I use it

Daps
Can u people who normally don’t come to the gym stay your ass home.. real people need to be on the weights and treadmill..

I don’t need you lazy females all dressed up with your water bottle in hand tying up the equipment knowing in 30 days u not coming back
Damn...seen it today :russ:

I workout at lunch, same time every day. Definitely seen some new faces. Treadmills and free weights are mostly empty but it was poppin today.

Still not too bad though. The folks that workout early mornings and the after 5pm crowd is gonna be insane.

Daps
Gym regulars know what the deal is. :manny:

I'll still be using/taking equipment I need like I regularly do. :unimpressed:

Creh and his homeboy took a bar I was planning on using out my rack. It's bars everywhere. I made em take their plates off and run it back mid-lift.

Just because I was talking to my gym homie in another room doesn't mean you can go and take shyt. :camby:
Deadlift Deebo

"That's MY BAR, punk!"

Gotta watch folks because they'll steal your bar, weights and throw your towel to the side. Newbies don’t know the "rules."

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I go to Golds mainly but gotta Planet Fitness membership too becuz I can use it anywhere. I only use it for cardio tho. PF is where it’s like the club this time of year. I avoid that place altogether tho.

I know somebody that got an infection. At the gym once. That shyt was nasty. I make sure to wipe shyt down now before I use it
I believe it. I wipe everything down because I understand how nasty people are.

Consider this a lot of people take preworkouts or carbs with fiber before working out.

These products or foods typically produce some sort of bowel movement.

As a rule of thumb, people probably use the restroom prior to or during working out. Life experience has taught me that many people refuse to wash their hands after using the restroom.

If people can't even clean their weights / machines, you think they're washing their hands after using the restroom.

Never underestimate the cleanliness of others.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No new women at my gym. Actually there was one but she was with her boyfriend :beli:

In fact, every woman at my gym has a boyfriend they workout with.

Idk what kind of gyms yall go to. There was only ONE fine single girl at my gym in like 2 years. All of the employees and corny gym regulars wanted her and it was kind of jarring to see someone that fine at my gym, threw off my workouts when she was there.
How did yall know she was single?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can u people who normally don’t come to the gym stay your ass home.. real people need to be on the weights and treadmill..

I don’t need you lazy females all dressed up with your water bottle in hand tying up the equipment knowing in 30 days u not coming back
And this Thread gets made every year.

Can you be original.

You're no different than those fatties that go to the gym every january.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Steroids don't shrink your dikk they shrink your balls.
Well since you already know; you and @Son Goku can go suck each other off, circle jerk or whatever you weirdos do. Instead of putting angry faces on everybody's posts with zero valid contribution. Yall could also be the same person which conjures up another weird visual.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Well since you already know; you and @Son Goku can go suck each other off, circle jerk or whatever you weirdos do. Instead of putting angry faces on everybody's posts with zero valid contribution. Yall could also be the same person which conjures up another weird visual.
:unimpressed: all I hear is whining

And I've been angry facing all your posts because I don't like them which is what the angry face dap is for. Do they really bother you that much? I gave valid contributions to this thread with multiple daps you obviously didn't read. Also your first thought is to try to sexualize some shyt into some gay imagery...who's the real weirdo here?