January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:unimpressed: all I hear is whining

And I've been angry facing all your posts because I don't like them which is what the angry face dap is for. Do they really bother you that much? I gave valid contributions to this thread with multiple daps you obviously didn't read. Also your first thought is to try to sexualize some shyt into some gay imagery...who's the real weirdo here?

Fat bytches in here mad. :mjlol:

Ain't fat folks supposed to be jolly, especially 'round the holidays? :mjtf:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Came in at 10, not too many people but a lot of obvious newbies though. Saw a dude legit quarter squatting and shyt had me :mjlol:. I wanted to tell him but he had headphones on

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
:unimpressed: all I hear is whining

And I've been angry facing all your posts because I don't like them which is what the angry face dap is for. Do they really bother you that much? I gave valid contributions to this thread with multiple daps you obviously didn't read. Also your first thought is to try to sexualize some shyt into some gay imagery...who's the real weirdo here?

Fat bytches in here mad. :mjlol:

Ain't fat folks supposed to be jolly, especially 'round the holidays? :mjtf:
I know a gay couple when I see one. Clearly you both don’t understand how context clues work to smell the zestyness in your actions. If you read my post you would see I responded appropriately.

be-quiet-tyra-banks.gif

Son Goku

Daps
I know a gay couple when I see one. Clearly you both don’t understand how context clues work to smell the zestyness in your actions. If you read my post you would see I responded appropriately.

be-quiet-tyra-banks.gif

:unimpressed: Straight from the coli comeback playbook. First you attack a man's meat size, then y'all call him gay. Next you'll be in here talmbout a nikka's hairline. :dead:

Inb4 @Son Goku is 5'6" and doesn't have a job. :russ:

But since your ass is still up and posting, you might as well be exercising too. :yeshrug:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
:unimpressed: Straight from the coli comeback playbook. First you attack a man's meat size, then y'all call him gay. Next you'll be in here talmbout a nikka's hairline. :dead:

Inb4 @Son Goku is 5'6" and doesn't have a job. :russ:

But since your ass is still up and posting, you might as well be exercising too. :yeshrug:
Well stop acting like a hating bytch and ppl will stop responding as such.

I see this isn’t your first time being called out as being zesty; you’re not very good at this are you. Stay telling on yourself.:mjlol:

I’m sure your “no homo” homie @Software is gonna sashay in here to drop angry faces and sprinkle glitter.
donte-hall-taedatea.gif

Son Goku

Daps
Well stop acting like a hating bytch and ppl will stop responding as such.

I see this isn’t your first time being called out as being zesty; you’re not very good at this are you. Stay telling on yourself.:mjlol:

I’m sure your “no homo” homie @Software is gonna sashay in here to drop angry faces and sprinkle glitter.
donte-hall-taedatea.gif

But I don't actually care, your "insults" ain't hurting my feelings. :mjlol:

Imagine if you spent all this effort at getting your form right and your flabby ass in shape. :whoo:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
went last night after work, wasn't too bad but I just rant he track. As I was leaving it picked up, wanted to deadlift because I got a belt but someone was on it and I didn't feel like waiting.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You think that shiits rediculous?

I'll give these hoze a run for their faux-first-month-of-the-anos-only work out crowd.

I'm usually going there decked out in finest Wal-Mart athleisure, snazzy tennis shoes with truck jewelry with zero fukks given.

Sometimes i go in there with faded, just to check the scenery/shot my shoot to boot, lifting 4 pound weights in the cut scheming.