January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Wf6WK4u.gif

Been through it with 100s of fools asking "what to do", I tell them the most important thing is to just be consistent. Even if it's 30mins 2x a week. Fools will nod their like they listening, commit to a couple weeks then ghost until its spring or not at all. In a perfect world everyone is fit and motivated but we live in reality. Majority of people don't have the discipline or mental toughness to stay consistent with it.:unimpressed:

If you want it bad enough you don't need others to constantly motivate you nor wait til some arbitrary date to start you just put in the work. I be going early anyways to avoid the weirdos and thirsty attention seeking hoes:unimpressed:
i was bullied into everlasting motivation. im programmed like a robot with this shyt. it’s a different feeling. like i barely rest in between sets lol. not that it’s a good thing to not rest, but i just don’t understand the people who always have time to talk. i gotta battle these demons
:yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
i was bullied into everlasting motivation. im programmed like a robot with this shyt. it’s a different feeling. like i barely rest in between sets lol. not that it’s a good thing to not rest, but i just don’t understand the people who always have time to talk. i gotta battle these demons
:yeshrug:
You a Vegeta stan? :patrice:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
what the hell gym you go to that you waiting in a line to get to the disinfectant spray???

Mf's at my gym dirty, most people not using that shyt!
People never clean up or disinfect their weights / machines.

I noticed I get less sick when I wipe clean surfaces before touching them. :ohhh:

I hope coli idiots go ahead and flex about not cleaning up at the gym

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Went twice both yesterday and today, morning and evening. Packed both days. Full court basketball running all day long with a lot of the machines taken.

I started back up again late december and there are noticeably more people now than then but I imagine itll dip by february between young kids being back in school and people letting their trial memberships lapse

When it's too busy I just go to the hot tub or sauna so its whatever to me. I have a pretty brisk workout when I do it twice a day anyway so the traffic doesnt bother me

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You got a quarter pounder. Which has 30+ grams of protein. They getting apple pies and mcflurries. That's how.

Standard order is 20 McNuggies, a QPC, large fries (or bigger). I sometimes get the apple pies too. :ufdup:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
No new women at my gym. Actually there was one but she was with her boyfriend :beli:

In fact, every woman at my gym has a boyfriend they workout with.

Idk what kind of gyms yall go to. There was only ONE fine single girl at my gym in like 2 years. All of the employees and corny gym regulars wanted her and it was kind of jarring to see someone that fine at my gym, threw off my workouts when she was there.

Is your New Year's resolution to lose your man titties or nah? :mjgrin:

Have bigger breasts than the brawds with boyfriends who don't want your ass at the gym, brehs. :dead: