JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol: Does the coli really think this dude is putting in 16 hours a day working?

Breh fukking around and old girl is right. He's committing fraud and costing probably 4 other brothers a good paying job.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I came to the realization that my friend who is a cop (sergeant to be fair) is going to retire with more money than me. He's a cop with no college degree and makes 90K a year (you can look up public jobs in my city). I make more than that sure but.......his job security is on a bean. 5 years from now i might be unemployed or settling for jobs paying less or whatever. HIS SALARY IS ONLY GOING TO GO UP. 20 years from now he will still be working, old as shyt, and probably chilling at his desk. Some cops in philly make $200k+ a year (mostly sergeants and detectives who work overtime)

Low key if I could back in time I might have just never went to college and just took a city job where i could eat off seniority and chill making cake for 2-3 decades

My boy just retired at 33 and he was raking in 110K a year because of over time as a correction officer. He got hurt(not even a serious injury) on the job so he gets about 3/4 of that in his pension. He's retired now has pension of 75k/per year. All he does now is take ubers and eat at nice restaurants now. But he always buys when we meet up for a drink.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Damn straight . This man keeps the stations clean. I hate how people don't realize how important sanitation and custodial workers are to our society's well being.:snoop:

Real talk, people would literally die without janitors or sanitation workers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol: Does the coli really think this dude is putting in 16 hours a day working?

Breh fukking around and old girl is right. He's committing fraud and costing probably 4 other brothers a good paying job.
Let the coli tell it, he cleaning every inch of the station by himself and never sees his wife and children because he only has 2 hours of sleep and 1 hour free time everyday:mjlol:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Damm you gotta admire the hustle and grind. :banderas:

Shoot if the big wigs at the top can eat with no questions asked he should be able to eat too.

Where can I sign up? :mjcry:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fukking government :snoop: i swear to christ

liberal, democrat, union bullshyt. there is ZERO defending this

shouldnt that 250k be given to 4 people making 60k a year? :why: this might be the stupidest shyt ive ever heard. from a purely logistical standpoint they would work harder and cover more ground

You can prevent overtime but once you hire new workers that's additional people now with union protection, health care and other benefits. Look beneath the surface.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This LA Harbor tug boat employees making $400,000 a year story got exposed in the LA Times a few months ago

How one of L.A.'s highest-paying jobs went to the boss' son - LA Times

Cats learn loopholes and exploit the sh*t out of them. Highly doubt that janitor is actually physically working 16 hours a day
This really isn't the same story. In that LA one it seems there's a reason why that job pays so much. It's a highly technical job that takes a lot of skill. You're likely in charge of $100s of million in cargo in the course of a year. The exposal was nepotism.

This SF guy is a janitor. Not trying to talk down on it but $270k for that seems a little extreme especially considering most of it came from "overtime" pay.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
[QUOTE="Eastside Get The Money, post: 21656687, member: 7788"]If you told me there was 114 hours in a week off top I wouldn't even believe you. They about to cut that though ain't enough floors in the world to warrant that :dame:

But this used to happen a lot in the plants, with overtime those GM and Ford janitors make bank. And then with tenure and seniority you basically get paid a bag just to sit down and watch tv.[/QUOTE]
:dead: hilarious comment