Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother had a stroke this past December and unfortunately he died. I went to the hospital In Vegas a few weeks after to help him recover when he got back to Cali, yes he was out of town when this happened.

I had planned on moving back to San Diego to assist in his recovery because that would’ve been too much for his wife but right when we got the green light to move him he pasted :to:

There’s a lot more to the story but I say that to say this, take care of yourself brehs as you get older all those bad health habits might come to haunt you.

Sounds like JF might not be the same as there’s a chance the stroke took a heavy toll on his brain im just happy he’s alive

Edit: sorry for repeating this I just feel a certain way now whenever I hear someone had a stroke that shyt still burns my soul my older brother ain’t coming back

Daps
I think JF will be fine long term but he's probably undergoing some serious rehab. Because of his talent, breh has to take extra steps to avoid noticeable drop-off.

He will reappear once he's 90%+ back to normal. Might even explain what happened and be a spokesman...but not until he's nearly fully recovered.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1- Man that’s a blessing. Good to see him well. My fear was they kept him unseen bc he had some after effects physically

2- Social media will be dirty as usual and claim that’s a clone

3- Him being healthy but choosing to be so low key makes me more curious about the Diddy rumors :patrice: Either that or it’s drug related :whoa:

Bc otherwise why would you stay so low key after ‘only’ a medical scare. Tracy Morgan piped up right after almost dying in his accident, jay Leno, Jeremy renner, etc. I can’t think of a benign reason why they’d be so hush hush and let rumors fester

Kevin hart comes to mind when I think of mysterious quiet. He got in that accident and he was low key for a minute bc their was some shenanagins tied to it