Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like I said, his family keeping it private was the perfect choice. He didn’t need any extra stress while recovering, he’s probably not 100 percent yet but it’s a welcome sign to see him out. It not gonna stop conspiracy nuts from coming up with hall kinds of dumb shyt tho.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Like I said, his family keeping it private was the perfect choice. He didn’t need any extra stress while recovering, he’s probably not 100 percent yet but it’s a welcome sign to see him out. It not gonna stop conspiracy nuts from coming up with hall kinds of dumb shyt tho.
His family keeping it private isn’t surprising in the slightest. It’s the media going along with it that is. Even the blogs for the most part seem to be on board with keeping it quiet.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His family keeping it private isn’t surprising in the slightest. It’s the media going along with it that is. Even the blogs for the most part seem to be on board with keeping it quiet.
Probably because he’s built up a lot of goodwill among them. I mean he’s not a problematic person and it wasn’t drug related so that’s likely why. I’m just guessing obviously.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all realize he was out in Miami a couple of months ago right?