Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, his family keeping it private was the perfect choice. He didn’t need any extra stress while recovering, he’s probably not 100 percent yet but it’s a welcome sign to see him out. It not gonna stop conspiracy nuts from coming up with hall kinds of dumb shyt tho.
y'all believe anything they put on on the internet

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Probably because he’s built up a lot of goodwill among them. I mean he’s not a problematic person and it wasn’t drug related so that’s likely why. I’m just guessing obviously.
I definitely believe that's what it is along with the fact that he has some high people in his corner helping to cover for him. I would imagine that there are people in those circles who know what really happened considering his ailment is throwing productions in flux and off track.

Entertainment Tonight had scared a few weeks ago as they were doing a life story about him and had me thinking that he had passed away and I'm sure others initially thought the same.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Stroke due to the vaccine. Doctors and people in power have told him to keep hush about it as not to further shed light on how much of a fukk up it was and all the strokes, blood clots and random deaths which are occurring as a result of it.

There’s a chance this is it.

And that doesn’t make one anti vax. That doesn’t mean you’re condemning anyone either. It simply means you’re an educated and informed person and you realize that yes there ARE potential side effects for some people especially if you’re older and black. Ie you can have complications from plastic surgery, doesn’t mean your doctor is a criminal or that they need to cancel performing that surgery

But unfortunately our society is in Idiocracy mode. You say anything against the grain people retreat to sides. No rational in between. So even if a million people are cured, if ONE person is harmed from the vax people would go apeshyt, so that’s the motivation to keep any negativity silenced .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Stroke due to the vaccine. Doctors and people in power have told him to keep hush about it as not to further shed light on how much of a fukk up it was and all the strokes, blood clots and random deaths which are occurring as a result of it.
lolololol the fact that so many people WANT this to be true is fukking disturbing