Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It’s OBVIOUS Jamie as we know him is pretty much gone.

That is WHY family are being EXTRA private.
If this is the first time he has had a stroke he can fully recover. I know a few first time recovery stroke victims. It all comes down to how quick they got him to the hospital he can make a full recovery within a year.
Family needs to be honest though because only a matter of time before some hospital employee leaks pics to TMZ for cash.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I haven't been keeping up with this much but didn't his daughter recently say he was playing pickeball doing good
She also said that “they” had a special announcement to make the following week, but neither one of them were one to make the announcement.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If this is the first time he has had a stroke he can fully recover. I know a few first time recovery stroke victims. It all comes down to how quick they got him to the hospital he can make a full recovery within a year.
Family needs to be honest though because only a matter of time before some hospital employee leaks pics to TMZ for cash.

Doctors have most likely told the family that he WONT EVER be the same and as Jamie as we know him. Which is why the family are handling it the way they are.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka... He is 55. Yeah, one can recover. But he's almost 60. And after being a comedian, actor, musician, etc... A stroke at that age is devastating. From experience, it puts a sad and solid number on the days ya got left.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It’s OBVIOUS Jamie as we know him is pretty much gone.

That is WHY family are being EXTRA private.

his stroke must have been severe. this is why he's out here at the ability lab rehabbing. the ability lab is the top rehab hospital in the united states. so I'm guessing the stroke was pretty bad.