James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You said I said “Harden was trash” and in your first sentence you switched it to something else.

No wonder you made a paragraph response. You are remedial and don’t even see it.

Now we playing the semantic games. You posted Harden choking with the rockets because….? And please come up with better trolling. You just come across looking like a fukking weirdo randomly tagging ppl

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I guess they gonna slide Kyrie to SG/PG roles. Ben at PG/PF roles.

Put Ben at point when you got all your shooters on the floor and let him facilitate like a peak Rondo.

I don't think Nets need him to be anything more than a double double guy and ten point scorer. If you ask more than that... He'll just disappoint you.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Now we playing the semantic games. You posted Harden choking with the rockets because….? And please come up with better trolling. You just come across looking like a fukking weirdo randomly tagging ppl

I can tell by the way you talk your mom gave your sister a pack on condoms on the first day of junior high school instead of an allowance.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Why do nikkas keep saying Ben is in shape cuz he did like 1 shoot around with the 6ers like 4 months ago:mjlol:
Yeah Harden fat but remember he shed like 25 lbs 2 weeks after leaving Houston and was killing nikkas like before.

Nets be lucky to get Ben ready for the 76ers vs Nets game next month.
Speaking of, where is that game played cuz I wanna know if Kyrie gonna be able to play.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can any one name a more toxic trade in NBA? I think both teams lost

interesting…nets definitely took a big step back…a healthy KD harden and kyrie was a chip no matter how much folks try to play it off like it wouldn’t be a lock…even with ben at his best philly still wasn’t even close to a lock so even tho the simmons situation was nasty, I still think they’ve improved as a team unless I’m underestimating the loss of curry and drummond

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even know what you’re trying to say with this post, as it isn’t even addressing my point. I don’t even think you know what you’re saying either.

Can we get on record: is Ben Simmons going to be worse for this team than a one-legged Harden? Do the Nets fall even further into basketball damnation by making this trade?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
No, Ben Simmons won’t be worse than one legged Harden. No, the Nets won’t fall further into basketball damnation after this trade.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting…nets definitely took a big step back…a healthy KD harden and kyrie was a chip no matter how much folks try to play it off like it wouldn’t be a lock…even with ben at his best philly still wasn’t even close to a lock so even tho the simmons situation was nasty, I still think they’ve improved as a team unless I’m underestimating the loss of curry and drummond

I sort of like seth to BK, and milsap with embiid..... but ben simmons in the same locker room as KD? Harden dribbling away embiids possessions? Recipe for disaster.

Well, BK also gets drummond on the boards... if ben sits the rest of the season out then thats a good look for BK

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sort of like seth to BK, and milsap with embiid..... but ben simmons in the same locker room as KD? Harden dribbling away embiids possessions? Recipe for disaster.

Well, BK also gets drummond on the boards... if ben sits the rest of the season out then thats a good look for BK

lol

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nets were dominant with Kyrie, Harden and KD played together.:gucci:

Why not let it ride out this year since injuries fukked them last year playoffs.
yeah we havent seen them all together this year but whats concerning is they looked good without kd last year and harden looked good without kd last year. this year is definitely not the case. they went from no.1 offense and no.2 from 3 to average in both departments while still a bottom 3rd defense. yeah injuries, but the trade makes them more versatile on both ends of the floor.