James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t think it’s even been said, but it’s good to have Ben back playing, especially on a team where he can start fresh that will need his contributions. He's a dope player to watch, and the game is better off with him in it.

Haven't missed him at all. He could retire tomorrow and the game wouldn't miss a step. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don’t think it’s even been said, but it’s good to have Ben back playing, especially on a team where he can start fresh that will need his contributions. He's a dope player to watch, and the game is better off with him in it.
If he had even a meh jumper he's be one of the best players in the sport. I just want him to get rid of those yips. In a more forgiving place he might figure that out.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me more :patrice:
raw

Look it up :sitdown:

Daps
Haven't missed him at all. He could retire tomorrow and the game wouldn't miss a step. :yeshrug:
yeah. He doesnt really have a entertaining game at all :dwillhuh:
I don’t know about y’all, but I find a dude who’s 6-11 that can run down the floor like a guard, and make every pass in the game to be pretty entertaining. That’s even before we get into him being able to defend nearly every type of player and every space on the floor. That shyt is unique that nobody his size can do.

:hubie: