James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i haven't read much into the technical details of this deal, but can i put my tinfoil hat on to ask if the NBA purposely put this trade on hold until deadline day in order to have a major trade go down at the deadline for headline/conversation purposes...to avoid yet another trade deadline being a dud after all the chitter chatter bullshyt that happens each year?

:jbhmm:

I think there's a bigger conspiracy on why do you think and thought that was post worthy :russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If Philly had their choice, then they'd rather have Simmons if he could just become an average shooter and free throw shooter and everyone knows it. I'm not going to blame Philly for what happened because they tried to make it work and defended the dude for years when everyone was clamoring for them to shyt on him. It was only so long that they could deal with his bullshyt before they got tired and fed up with it.

What happened is all on Simmons because he wouldn't even try and if he doesn't in Brooklyn, then fans are going to give him the same shyt and criticism than Philly did, which is what caused him to get upset in the first place.

Hope those Nets fans claiming Simmons will be a beast understand that he had four fukking years to develop a jumper and work on his free throw shooting and his response was "I am who I am. It is what it is.". If he went into hiding because his feelings were hurt, how is he going to feel about the NYC sports media?

Daps
My guy…Harden even with his playoff failures never had a meltdown like Ben had in the Hawks series. Maybe it changes in Brooklyn where they don’t expect him to do anything but he’s not even close to Harden. He’s a better defender and that’s about all I can give him..
Funny how you’ve abandoned your defense of Wiggins and turned this into a Ben v. Harden comparison.

You ain’t slick. I’m calling you for a lane violation.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I think there's a bigger conspiracy on why do you think and thought that was post worthy :russ:
giphy.webp

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He hasn’t played in 10 months he needs to get in game shape he can’t just hop up out of bed and play immediately. Also interesting that Harden is trash now after your embarrassing thread early this week :heh:

1.) didn’t call Harden trash
2.) Simmons has been in shoot around with Philly

Negged for dap fishing and trying to be cool on the coli while being a loser in real life.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1.) didn’t call Harden trash
2.) Simmons has been in shoot around with Philly

Negged for dap fishing and trying to be cool on the coli while being a loser in real life.

Did you not make this shyt thread talking about why would Harden leave the greatest city on earth?
Of course James Harden being unhappy in Brooklyn was all Cap. Complex News

Were you not furious yesterday randomly tagging people? I saw you in a finance thread in TLR talking about about pimping @CantStop sister to supplement your Roth IRA or some lame shyt like that. And you did same to me when I said NY nikkas dance like sassy bytches :mjlol:

Are you not now trying to imply that Harden is trash by posting his playoff flops to save face?

You are such a clown/weirdo in addition to being a WS lapdog. Don’t DM me either :camby:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Did you not make this shyt thread talking about why would Harden leave the greatest city on earth?
Of course James Harden being unhappy in Brooklyn was all Cap. Complex News

Were you not furious yesterday randomly tagging people? I saw you in a finance thread in TLR talking about about pimping @CantStop sister to supplement your Roth IRA or some lame shyt like that. And you did same to me when I said NY nikkas dance like sassy bytches :mjlol:

Are you not now trying to imply that Harden is trash by posting his playoff flops to save face?

You are such a clown/weirdo in addition to being a WS lapdog. Don’t DM me either :camby:

You said I said “Harden was trash” and in your first sentence you switched it to something else.

No wonder you made a paragraph response. You are remedial and don’t even see it.