James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
KD and Irving aren’t the only offensive threats either

Are we forgetting that Benamin also played with Seth in philly who is a better shooter than anyone else on the nets already and still pulled a vanishing act last year? I'm more than open than to being incorrect here but i'm failing to see how this change of scenery if going to amount to much if his skillset isn't vastly different.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Put it like this I wish Ben Simmons the best I am not hater but he a bytch ass nikka and Durant n Irving will have to handle this dude with kid gloves.

NY media will be worst than Philly of course bigger city but he is lucky nobody gives a fukk about the Nets.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Are we forgetting that Benamin also played with Seth in philly who is a better shooter than anyone else on the nets already and still pulled a vanishing act last year? I'm more than open than to being incorrect here but i'm failing to see how this change of scenery if going to amount to much if his skillset isn't vastly different.

No KD or Irving in Philly

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why is Ben Simmons questionable in playing? We’ve seen players take time off and come back immediately.

Man gtfo with that BS and bring that dude into lineup for the next game immediately

BECAUSE HE'S A fukk nikka

Daps
I've mentioned a few post ago that Harden has flaws, but I'm speaking particularly when it comes to offense. James Harden is worse on defense than Simmons. Tell us something that we don't already know?
Except you’re in here arguing a healthy Simmons is worse for the Nets than Harden who was basically playing on one leg in the playoffs last season. Which you know damn well isn’t even remotely close to being true.

You’re in here telling us that Harden is a better shooter/scorer, and that Ben has limitations in that area, well, I ask you, tell us something we don’t already know? That still doesn’t make Harden a better fit and provide more impact for the Nets, which is ultimately what this boils down to, is it not?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wish Ben Simmons the best I am not hater but he a bytch ass nikka.

big-suge.png

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Except you’re in here arguing a healthy Simmons is worse for the Nets than Harden who was basically playing on one leg in the playoffs last season. Which you know damn well isn’t even remotely close to being true.

You’re in here telling us that Harden is a better shooter/scorer, and that Ben has limitations in that area, well, I ask you, tell us something we don’t already know? That still doesn’t make Harden a better fit and provide more impact for the Nets, which is ultimately what this boils down to, is it not?

Both teams lost the trade. If Philly had their choice, then they'd rather have Simmons if he could just become an average shooter and free throw shooter and everyone knows it. I'm not going to blame Philly for what happened because they tried to make it work and defended the dude for years when everyone was clamoring for them to shyt on him. It was only so long that they could deal with his bullshyt before they got tired and fed up with it.

What happened is all on Simmons because he wouldn't even try and if he doesn't in Brooklyn, then fans are going to give him the same shyt and criticism than Philly did, which is what caused him to get upset in the first place.