James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not dying on any hill where you’re using All-Star selections as some kind of meaningful measurement. Ben already has Wiggins beat there.

If Ben’s heart pumps Kool-Aid, then Harden’s pumps that shyt when your moms can’t afford no Kool-Aid, so she just throws a bunch of sugar in some water and mixes it around and tells you it’s the Invisible flavor.

So it's the playoffs who would you rather have???

Let's look at Ben Simmons peak performances

0 points in a 40 plus minute game
Atlanta Hawks series
Raptors series
I mean come on. He hasn't shown his worth at all in the playoffs but yall talking about Harden who carried his team to 1 seeds etc..

Stop the bullshyt

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Not dying on any hill where you’re using All-Star selections as some kind of meaningful measurement. Ben already has Wiggins beat there.

If Ben’s heart pumps Kool-Aid, then Harden’s pumps that shyt when your moms can’t afford no Kool-Aid, so she just throws a bunch of sugar in some water and mixes it around and tells you it’s the Invisible flavor.

This fool proving he's a fakkit once again

Daps
Its almost like people forgot this dude just sat out half the season because his feelings we're hurt and pulled a historic dissapearring act in last years offs? what leads one to believe he is about to be some transcendent player now :dwillhuh:
Far too much emphasis has been put on what Ben can’t do, rather than what he is great at, which is defending and playmaking. The Nets are going to need those things if they have any hope of turning their season around.

Ben doesn’t need to be transcendent to provide greater value than Harden did. He just needs to play his own game. KD and Kyrie can take care of the shooting and the late-game heroics. What they need is someone who can do all the other shyt, which Ben provides in abundance.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
U guys are forgetting how good Ben is.

No one is saying that he isn't good, but you'd be a fool if you think that teams aren't going to do try a hack a ben like ATL did last year in the playoffs. If he still won't shoot and is a below average free throw, then it's going to be the same problems as Philly experienced time and time again. Let's not sit here and pretend like we haven't seen teams go after poor free throw shooters in the playoffs and regular season games before.

He's just going to have to try and shoot. It's not going to change with him being in Brooklyn.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Far too much emphasis has been put on what Ben can’t do, rather than what he is great at, which is defending and playmaking. The Nets are going to need those things if they have any hope of turning their season around.

Ben doesn’t need to be transcendent to provide greater value than Harden did. He just needs to play his own game. KD and Kyrie can take care of the shooting and the late-game heroics. What they need is someone who can do all the other shyt, which Ben provides in abundance.

I mean...thats all fine and dandy but for all the talk of Harden wilting in the offs I have never seen a meltdown like Benamin last year. Then he flat out quit on his squad after that horrid series. I am a long time Harden hater but he played more games for BK than KD and Kyrie :dead: I don' think we can even say he wasn't right to phone it in with Kyrie prolonged foolishness the past few seasons.

I don't know where all these open shots going to come from when his man just sags off of him because hes useless outside of 8 feet lol

Daps
So it's the playoffs who would you rather have???

Let's look at Ben Simmons peak performances

0 points in a 40 plus minute game
Atlanta Hawks series
Raptors series
I mean come on. He hasn't shown his worth at all in the playoffs but yall talking about Harden who carried his team to 1 seeds etc..

Stop the bullshyt
I can tell you right now, the Nets would rather have Ben than Harden, and that’s all that really matters. Not any of this silly ass selective bullshyt that completely distorts the picture, from the opinion of someone who isn’t going to be out there on the floor with them.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I can tell you right now, the Nets would rather have Ben than Harden, and that’s all that really matters. Not any of this silly ass selective bullshyt that completely distorts the picture, from the opinion of someone who isn’t going to be out there on the floor with them.

Stop it you being a weirdo. Durant would rather have Simmons :mjlol:. They damn near beat Bucks with Harden playing with a grade 2 strain hamstring. Durant pissed the fukk off because shyt just got harder.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So a healthy ben Simmons is worse than this?

With his inability to even try and shoot while being a below average free throw shooter, the answer is yes. Simmons is a complete offensive liability on the floor and teams are going to continue hunting him until he learns how to at least be an average shooter.

For all of James Hardens flaws, at least he isn't out there on the floor scared to shoot.