Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

giphy.gif

Believe that shyt if you want.. :francis:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Ok. I see this goin differently. I think he's better than yall realize, but we'll see how it plays out.

What are you trying to say youngbol??? This nikka turning his career over in one year. Dude is a mental case with severe weakness in his game. He will make Durant and Kyrie game harder because of his offensive liability.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out, I am LIVID:mad:

I cannot stand Ben Simmons style of basketball so having that fakkit on a team I root for has me HEATED :fire:

Nets big three flopped harder than a dead whale on land, I can't believe this man :mjcry:
Come join me in taking your fandom to Philly breh.

My two favorite players in the league finally on the same team with a wizard for a president of basketball operations :blessed:

I'm seriously considering making a thread on whether this Philly team is already the best team of all time. GSW lost 9 games that season, Bulls lost 10. Scary Hours lost a couple of games. Embiid+Harden never lost a single game together. :ahh:

Let's get these championships!!

Ay, Brooklyn, deuces!

Pac > Biggie :pacspit: Where Brooklyn at? 8th seed you bums. WE are fifth seed:umad:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
The Nets have 4 of the top 12 shooters in the NBA and one of the best facilitators in the league. Simmons will have wide open driving lanes and many teams will struggle to keep up scoring.

It's a wrap once they have him operating out of the short roll like Draymond

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

harden will take all the blame because of the bullshyt he pulled in Houston. but he showed up.

now the nets gotta play two different styles with Ben just to work around kyrie’s bullshyt.

Harden was leading the team this season in assists, rebounds and steals. Kyrie averaged 0.7 points per game more on 4 more field goal attempts per game. KD averaged 6.8 points more on 4 more field goal attempts per game. Kyrie+Durant didn't have a good record last season when Harden joined.

Those guys will learn to appreciate the sacrifices Harden made to his game when it's all said and done. Embiid plus Harden and these defensive minded players will produce greatness if healthy. Steve Nash wasted his privileged position.

lib123

All Star
Daps
You're literally basing this on nothing. :dead:

I'm basing it on Covid rates rapidly declining and states lifting mask mandates. And Nets have said they believe things will change by playoffs. You think Eric Adams (who's from Brooklyn) doesn't have multi-billionaire Joe Tsai in his ear?