James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Simmons doesnt fit on brooklyn

AT ALL

He cant shoot, Liability in the 4th. What does this mean for Kyrie? Is he a spot up shooter now? Him and Ben cant control the ball.

This is the equivalent to Westbrook on the Lakers
Give me what BK got over what LA got. I trust the Nets can figure it out if KD can get healthy.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nets having Patty Mills will actually help with Simmons. I read somewhere that he looks up to Mills as a mentor.

KD is to blame why his dynasty team blew up
If he checked Kyrie like he should have like a true leader Harden wouldn't be like F this squad
Now he's off to Philly playing with MVP caliber Embiid that's a scary squad now

KD's leadership should definately be the topic going forward....this whole experiment exploded in 2 years because he didn't jump in a few asses when he should have

And what exactly did yall want KD to do? Threaten Kyrie to take a vaccine shot? You okay with another man telling you what to do to your body who isn't a licensed physician? Yall are weird.

breh you and others fail to realize Ben is running away from pressure
He got put into an even worse situation than Philly
I doubt he even shows all star caliber now because he's the 3rd or 4th option in the offense
Kyrie is not gonna give up the point for this dude either like he did with Harden

Ben is gonna be playing at the 4 imo
He is gonna bring nothing to BK that Griffin isn't already doing and then you gave up James Harden for him...to a team in the same conference

Its a mess

Anyone who watches the Nets regularly can tell that's a bold face lie, and a comment from someone who doesn’t watch much basketball.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The nets were dominant with Kyrie, Harden and KD played together.:gucci:

Why not let it ride out this year since injuries fukked them last year playoffs.

lib123

All Star
Daps
We don’t get to go back and re-write history. Giannis has grown a lot as a player since that series.

Lol we both know that the Bucks probably would've lost that series given the trajectory before Kyrie's injury. And Giannis has improved but his skillset is still limited. Bucks will struggle to keep up scoring against a healthy Nets, just like they did last year.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Lol we both know that the Bucks probably would've lost that series given the trajectory before Kyrie's injury. And Giannis has improved but his skillset is still limited. Bucks will struggle to keep up scoring against a healthy Nets, just like they did last year.

The Bucks struggled to keep up offensively?

With the exception of Game 2 you are incorrect.