James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Harden was leading the team this season in assists, rebounds and steals. Kyrie averaged 0.7 points per game more on 4 more field goal attempts per game. KD averaged 6.8 points more on 4 more field goal attempts per game. Kyrie+Durant didn't have a good record last season when Harden joined.

Those guys will learn to appreciate the sacrifices Harden made to his game when it's all said and done. Embiid plus Harden and these defensive minded players will produce greatness if healthy. Steve Nash wasted his privileged position.

Both them dudes played in the Finals multiple times and won chips. Stop acting like Harden was their savior.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you guard this lineup?

Kyrie
Curry
Joe Harris
KD
Simmons

will we ever see that lineup and if so how often lol?

nothing changes with the nets until kyrie is on the court every night…same for simmons…I’ve heard it could take as much as a month for him to see action…will these guys ever have time to gel?????? shyt started and will end with kyrie smh

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He averaged 32 & 13 against the Nets.
Yeah the Nets had no size

Still got outplayed by Durant and was situationally hampered by his weaknesses despite big averages and needed Khris to hit literally every big shot at an abnormal %

Giannis barely outlasted the Nets hobbled

Giannis is my guy I knew he would win once he got past the Nets but facts are facts Nets are retardedly good on offense healthy

lib123

All Star
Daps
…what perimeter defense does he need to play on Ben

You still can’t give Ben wide open driving and passing lanes, even when he can’t shoot. Y’all act like Ben wasn’t effective despite not being able to shoot.

lib123

All Star
Daps
will we ever see that lineup and if so how often lol?

nothing changes with the nets until kyrie is on the court every night…same for simmons…I’ve heard it could take as much as a month for him to see action…will these guys ever have time to gel?????? shyt started and will end with kyrie smh

No doubt but there are also question marks about Harden on the Sixers.