James Harden or Paul George

James Harden or Paul George?

• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
You misread my posts so often I get tired of correcting you. I put up a bunch of links about CP3's defense on Lilliard the other day, titling each link with EXACTLY what the articles were saying about CP3's defense, and you twisted it all around to me supposedly posting a bunch of lies, because while the link text exactly matched the link content, it didn't match the text you "thought" I was implying in your mind.
Because most of the links you posted weren't even about CP3's defense on Lillard in the playoffs. I know how you operate. :russ:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And the vote,

Paul George 94
James Harden 30, probably Houston stans. Man, fukk Houston :pacspit:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You misread my posts so often I get tired of correcting you. I put up a bunch of links about CP3's defense on Lilliard the other day, titling each link with EXACTLY what the articles were saying about CP3's defense, and you twisted it all around to me supposedly posting a bunch of lies, because while the link text exactly matched the link content, it didn't match the text you "thought" I was implying in your mind.

Once again, you're reading it from the opposite direction. I'm pointing out that the Warriors easily could have won despite Curry's injury - that Curry's injury did not sink their title hopes. There were a hundred scenarios where the Warriors get that W even with the Curry injury.

Because most of the links you posted weren't even about CP3's defense on Lillard in the playoffs. I know how you operate. :russ:

The great thing about thecoli/internet in general

You get shyt like "Oh you devil, you twisted what I said about CP3 defending Lillard in the playoffs!"
shyt's more Machiavellian than Tupac. Because when it comes to sportsfans they can argue with each other/have conversations DAILY while political dudes kinda eventually separate and tribe up.

"Once again" Lol, how long has this shyt been going on and how long will it continue until you guys realize you need each other. There wouldn't be any Clipper stans without Warrior stans without Cavs stans etc. etc.
:russ:

Daps
The great thing about thecoli/internet in general

You get shyt like "Oh you devil, you twisted what I said about CP3 defending Lillard in the playoffs!"
shyt's more Machiavellian than Tupac. Because when it comes to sportsfans they can argue with each other/have conversations DAILY while political dudes kinda eventually separate and tribe up.
I know EXACTLY how @The Dankster operates because I'm guilty of the same thing at times. He a more distant ugly cousin tho :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The broader discussion was about whether CP3 in recent years was still capable of playing good defense. :mjpls:

I only mentioned CP3's defense after games 1-2 because I thought it was evidence in my favor that CP3 was still worth more than Westbrook or Kyrie, because he created better for his teammates than both and because he was better on defense than both. We had already been having that argument for some time before Games 1-2 game into play.

I posted all those links because they established the case that Blazer commentators think that Lillard has trouble with Kyrie's defense. Most, but not all, were specific to the 2016 playoffs. I made clear in the title to each link exactly what claim I found in them.

Don't try to paint me as a lying when you be lying about my intentions. :ufdup::pacspit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I got @The Dankster and @Gil Scott-Heroin to see eye-to-eye with each other

I feel like I accomplished something :wow:

I should be a marriage counselor and make that reconciliation guap :lupe:

:russ:

Nah, breh, we already known for a long time we're on the same wavelength with a lot of shyt, both on style and content. Gil just has a problem with ever admitting when he gets something wrong, and I like to stay in his head about it. I focus on that aspect of his posting and antagonize the shyt of him about it, and he makes wild exaggerations about my technique and motivation in response.

We still are all good, both well aware that Harden's leading the 2nd unit if we're building a real contender.

:troll:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah, breh, we already known for a long time we're on the same wavelength with a lot of shyt, both on style and content. Gil just has a problem with ever admitting when he gets something wrong, and I like to stay in his head about it. I focus on that aspect of his posting and antagonize the shyt of him about it, and he makes wild exaggerations about my technique and motivation in response.

We still are all good, both well aware that Harden's leading the 2nd unit if we're building a real contender.

Ah shyt here we go :russ:

EDIT: You can take Harden in your 2nd Unit, but it'll never take that dagger away from Lillard :wow:

Daps
The broader discussion was about whether CP3 in recent years was still capable of playing good defense. :mjpls:

I only mentioned CP3's defense after games 1-2 because I thought it was evidence in my favor that CP3 was still worth more than Westbrook or Kyrie, because he created better for his teammates than both and because he was better on defense than both. We had already been having that argument for some time before Games 1-2 game into play.
So you admit you didn't watch the game(s) but just regurgitated what others said? :mjpls:
T

I posted all those links because they established the case that Blazer commentators think that Lillard has trouble with Kyrie's defense. Most, but not all, were specific to the 2016 playoffs. I made clear in the title to each link exactly what claim I found in them.
i) Some of those links you posted were previews of the series. PREVIEWS. You posted links that were PREVIEWS in argument for what CP was doing in that series.
ii) The articles that did give a brief mention of CP's defense on Lillard, failed to provide any tangible evidence; vague in their assessment and basically put it down to CP's defensive reputation and Lillard's low FG%
Don't try to paint me as a lying when you be lying about my intentions. :ufdup::pacspit:
:usure:

You made your intentions very clear about CP's defense on Lillard during that series -
I wonder if the fools who claim that CP3 doesn't/can't play defense have been watching this series or not? :jbhmm:
I'm a little lost as to what "good/sub-par" means.

He's still one of the top defenders at the point guard position. And he does especially well against Lilliard.

"Paul plays the type of defense that Lillard struggles with and few guards are capable of emulating. Blazer fans saw Lillard flounder against the physical defense of the Memphis Grizzlies' Tony Allen last spring in the first round of the postseason and have seen similar struggles with this type of defense when facing Paul and the Clippers."

"As has been documented numerous times here at Blazer's Edge, Chris Paul is the equivalent of Damian Lillard Kryptonite. Virtually across the board, CP3 outplays Lillard in their head-to-head matchups. So a "meh" game isn't the absolute worst that we've seen in his battles with Paul."

Career, Lilliard averages 17-5-6 on 37% shooting against CP3. Those are his worst numbers against any point guard in the league. Meanwhile, Paul's averaging 23-4-11 on 50% shooting against Lilliard, so he's taking it out of him on both ends.

:ufdup:

You clearly weren't watching that series by posting this because you would've seen how horrible his defense was on Lillard. It's half the reason you referenced some shyt other people said instead of breaking down what was happening in the series.

Daps

I'm still dumbfounded at how somebody can project like this. It's like you purposefully bring shyt back up in an attempt to convince yourself you're in the right.

:lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm still dumbfounded at how somebody can project like this. It's like you purposefully bring shyt back up in an attempt to convince yourself you're in the right.

See what I mean? :lolbron:

Literally the only example Gil has of me, "refusing to admit I was wrong" is his insistence that CP3 sucks at defense now and can't D Lillard. Every time this comes up that's the only claim he can fall back on. So I refuse to watch his "proof" video on it just to keep driving him up the wall.

i) Some of those links you posted were previews of the series. PREVIEWS. You posted links that were PREVIEWS in argument for what CP was doing in that series.

Because our argument about CP3's defense had begun BEFORE the series. Games 1-2 were just additional evidence in an ongoing argument about whether he was still a strong defender or not. I just was pointing out that it couldn't be something I was as completely obviously wrong about as you were claiming, if other commentators, even Blazer-specific commentators, were saying the same thing.

You clearly weren't watching that series by posting this because you would've seen how horrible his defense was on Lillard. It's half the reason you referenced some shyt other people said instead of breaking down what was happening in the series.
So you admit you didn't watch the game(s) but just regurgitated what others said? :mjpls:

I haven't been able to watch a basketball game since Brandon Roy died. :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
See what I mean? :lolbron:

Literally the only example Gil has of me, "refusing to admit I was wrong" is his insistence that CP3 sucks at defense now and can't D Lillard. Every time this comes up that's the only claim he can fall back on. So I refuse to watch his "proof" video on it just to keep driving him up the wall.

You've been wrong plenty of times - you're usually either wrong or you twist what I post out of context to match what you're trying to say or what you think I'm trying to say. Re: Kyrie's injury, Tony Allen's injury, Rose being a bad defender during his MVP season, Warriors luck/Curry injury, any LeBron agenda argument we've had etc etc.
Nah, I just was pointing out that it couldn't be something I was as completely obviously wrong about as you were claiming, if other commentators, even Blazer-specific commentators, were saying the same thing.
Except you were completely obviously wrong, just as they were. And just as anybody else was that regurgitated the same nonsense.
Because our argument about CP3's defense had begun BEFORE the series. Games 1-2 were just additional evidence in an ongoing argument about whether he was still a strong defender or not.
Except not only was he poor on defense during that series but he was bad before it too - It's time we stop recognizing Chris Paul as a great defensive player

:mjgrin:

The fact you're trying to pin this to an argument that took place prior just goes to show how far you want to remove yourself from from actually using that series as evidence.
I haven't been able to watch a basketball game since Brandon Roy died. :mjcry:
:ohhh:

With the way you hardly ever contextualize stats, it all makes sense now.

O YOU MAD BRA

Seymour cake
Daps
Easily James barden.. PG nice but he need space....He don't necessarily create space for the entire floor.. an he def nowhere near as efficient. His only upside is probably on the defensive end

N1kkas went full retard in here :mjlol: