• Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
And neither has Harden, but at least I know I can depend on PG providing elite defense on positions 1-4 and as inconsistent as his offense is, at least I know that he'll build within the flow of the game rather than cherry pick his buckets and playing for whistles.

:manny:

who did he ever shut down?

where was this elite defense when LBJ was eating this nikka alive in a 3 year stretch in the playoffs?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Did you ever bother to read the rest of the discussion and the discussion that took place prior? Breh. You need to get off my dikk.

Ya, you're trying to say it had an effect on the finals.

Nah breh, that's an excuse. You always give excuses for the players/teams you like(in this case your unofficial favorite team by far). :manny:

Daps
Ya, you're trying to say it had an effect on the finals.

Nah breh, that's an excuse. You always give excuses for the players/teams you like(in this case your unofficial favorite team by far). :manny:
This is what happens when you try to jump in other folks' conversations. It started more or less because somebody argued how Curry's injury wouldn't affect the Warriors;' chances of winning a title. It did. Not an excuse. Cavs won fair and square - injuries shape the season and ultimately who wins the title. It's how it's always been and will continue to be as long as this sport (and 99.9% of all sport) exists.

I don't even know why we're having this conversation.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
No matter how many times you say this, it's not just going to magically become true.

Everyone on here has biases/agendas/etc breh. You're no different. I'm hardly Harden's biggest fan either, but you take the hate to a whole new level and it's a clear bias AGAINST Harden. I don't see how you can deny that.

Daps
Everyone on here has biases/agendas/etc breh. You're no different. I'm hardly Harden's biggest fan either, but you take the hate to a whole new level and it's a clear bias AGAINST Harden. I don't see how you can deny that.
Until he proves his style of play can carry over to the playoffs - my position won't change. I don't let my dislikes/likes for a team or player get in the way of valuing play/impact. My agenda is only to dig for the truth. We've seen him come up short as an individual in every single postseason since he's been the #1 option (we saw it in OKC too), and yet dudes still keep falling for the same trap.

e001

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really disrespecting Harden like that :stopitslime:

PG don't even try when his J ain't falling and shyt happens way too often. :martin:

Lebron the only superstar that can get away with taking 9~12 shots when he's cold.