Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what has happened to paul george? His team isn't winning and his numbers are average at best. Harden looks way better but dantoni's system is goat

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Until he proves his style of play can carry over to the playoffs - my position won't change. I don't let my dislikes/likes for a team or player get in the way of valuing play/impact. My agenda is only to dig for the truth. We've seen him come up short as an individual in every single postseason since he's been the #1 option (we saw it in OKC too), and yet dudes still keep falling for the same trap.

This moron on "the noble quest for truth" but can't even figure out he's a Warriors diccrider:mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Fucc you and your whole family from 40,000 feet fakkit:DKHarden:

:umad:

Oh yeah, and take this while you're here
portland.gif

Daps
what has happened to paul george? His team isn't winning and his numbers are average at best. Harden looks way better but dantoni's system is goat
He's been struggling with injuries most of the season and his team has too, not to mention the roster just doesn't fit - too many redundant skillsets and not enough balance. Not surprising this board doesn't pay any attention to shyt like this. He's been getting back into some form this month though (23 ppg/45% shooting, 43% 3-pt shooting with his typical elite defense).

BVII

Pro
Daps

Outside of Turner & George, Indy is full of washed up players and George being inconsistent also doesn't help. Bird should blow up the team and stock up picks for this upcoming draft, because this team ain't winning a championship anytime soon.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Sounds like to me you're just mad you can't deal with the fact I can see Harden's game for what it is. :umad:

You can't even give Harden props for exceeding ALL expectations so far this year. You supposed to be unbiased and you can't even be like "Harden has stepped his game up, he's sharing the ball, playing hard and making an effort on defense." Yo hating ass just wanna go straight to it won't translate to the offs.

nikka yo basketball card is revoked imo. You just ride the wave of the league. Whoever the perceived dominant team is that's who you (dikk) ride with.

Daps
You can't even give Harden props for exceeding ALL expectations so far this year..
He hasn't exceeded all expectations. Expectations of whom exactly?
You supposed to be unbiased and you can't even be like "Harden has stepped his game up, he's sharing the ball, playing hard and making an effort on defense."
I. I am unbiased
II. He hasn't stepped his game up by any noticeable difference (his game at its core is still the same as it was last season)
III. Equaling more assists doesn't necessarily mean he's sharing the ball more - it just means when his teammates are finishing at a higher rate this season.
IV. His defense (or lack thereof) and selective motor is still a glaring problem.
Yo hating ass just wanna go straight to it won't translate to the offs.
Because that is what my argument is based on, and always has been.
nikka yo basketball card is revoked imo..
I don't give a fukk about your opinion. You've been saying this shyt for the last three seasons, and every time you're proven to be wrong.
You just ride the wave of the league. Whoever the perceived dominant team is that's who you (dikk) ride with.
Except I don't ride the wave of the league. I'm actually one of the very few people who actually creates the wave(s) to begin with. :umad:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
When ppl talk about James harden achieving stuff in the playoffs how far do ppl expect the Rockets to go lol

Wcf at best .. that doesn't mean he's less of a player.. not everyone is gonna win a championship.. shyt kd realized that and teamed up with the warriors