Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
So you reserving this shyt talking for just the regular season? :lolbron:
The dude is running on fumes by the time the Playoffs begin. He doesn't get to play 30 minutes every night like Steph, sit out multiple games like Kawhi & isn't a freak athlete like Russ/Bron. :francis:

I think if Harden leads Houston to a favorable seed where they aren't facing the Warriors then he can make some noise in the Playoffs. :ehh:

Daps
The dude is running on fumes by the time the Playoffs begin. He doesn't get to play 30 minutes every night like Steph, sit out multiple games like Kawhi & isn't a freak athlete like Russ/Bron. :francis:

I think if Harden leads Houston to a favorable seed where they aren't facing the Warriors then he can make some noise in the Playoffs. :ehh:
I don't wanna hear these excuses, especially since he only gives effort on one side of the floor. :francis:

Daps
But it was okay to continuously bring up that Steph wasn't 100% in the Finals :ufdup:
i) I wasn't continuously bringing up that Steph wasn't 100% in the Finals
ii) I don't even see how Curry's injury is even relevant for excusing Harden for being 'tired" when the postseason rolls around - especially since Curry has proven himself in the postseason time and time again

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
i) I wasn't continuously bringing up that Steph wasn't 100% in the Finals
ii) I don't even see how Curry's injury is even relevant for excusing Harden for being 'tired" when the postseason rolls around - especially since Curry has proven himself in the postseason time and time again

It's not his injury it's the fact that you were so quick to bring up that he was injured as an excuse for his poor play. While I believe if you play there are no excuses. That's relevant here becuz you obviously give Curry a pass but won't give Harden a little leeway for having to do much more for his team than Curry every has to do.

I'm not making excuses for Harden. His defense needs to improve. But by your logic if excuses can be made for Curry why can't they be made for Harden?

Daps
It's not his injury it's the fact that you were so quick to bring up that he was injured as an excuse for his poor play. While I believe if you play there are no excuses.
SMFH.

How many times did I tell you that there were no excuses last season? Like honestly, this might be the 10th time we've had this discussion.
That's relevant here becuz you obviously give Curry a pass but won't give Harden a little leeway for having to do much more for his team than Curry every has to do.
I'm not giving Curry a pass for anything.
I'm not making excuses for Harden. His defense needs to improve. But by your logic if excuses can be made for Curry why can't they be made for Harden?
No excuses. :manny: