• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
When ppl talk about James harden achieving stuff in the playoffs how far do ppl expect the Rockets to go lol

Wcf at best .. that doesn't mean he's less of a player.. not everyone is gonna win a championship.. shyt kd realized that and teamed up with the warriors

This is not the same type of Rockets team. Harden doesn't have to bare the offensive load scoring wise. He still gets the engine revving but the Rockets success this season has been a total team success.

Daps
When ppl talk about James harden achieving stuff in the playoffs how far do ppl expect the Rockets to go lol

Wcf at best .. that doesn't mean he's less of a player.
. not everyone is gonna win a championship.. shyt kd realized that and teamed up with the warriors
It's not necessarily about how far his team goes, it's about how he performs. I mean shyt the funny thing about this is, the Rockets made it to the WCF in 2015 after coming back from a 19-pt deficit in an elimination game with Harden on the bench.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It's not necessarily about how far his team goes, it's about how he performs. I mean shyt the funny thing about this is, the Rockets made it to the WCF in 2015 after coming back from a 19-pt deficit in an elimination game with Harden on the bench.
Had 31/8/7 with 3 steals and a block in game 7 too :manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
OK I respect that.. so if he avgs pretty much what he does during the season or better but they lose in the 1st round could you blame him? Would they make him any less of a great player?

Daps
there wouldn't have even been a playoff appearance without harden either :manny:
:russ:

You could say that for practically ever other #1 option on a playoff team. Yet you can't say that for practically every other #1 option that was left on the bench while the team erased a 19-pt deficit in an elimination game though - a deficit which that #1 option was largely responsible for in the first place.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:russ:

You could say that for practically ever other #1 option on a playoff team. Yet you can't say that for practically every other #1 option that was left on the bench while the team erased a 19-pt deficit in an elimination game though - a deficit which that #1 option was largely responsible for in the first place.
Harden such an unselfish leader. :wow:

Knew how to take a step back and ride the hot hand :wow:

Will do anything to help his team win. :wow:

#youplaytowinthegame

Daps
OK I respect that.. so if he avgs pretty much what he does during the season or better but they lose in the 1st round could you blame him? Would they make him any less of a great player?
It's not necessarily about what he averages either. For me personally it's about how he's scoring his points, how he's running the offense and how much effort he's putting in on both ends throughout the course of a game. He could score 35+ points, off a combination of calls where he flops and doesn't look to score, in garbage time, cherry picking points, all the while fading in and out of the game (on both ends) and the team loses and I'd blame him. Or he could score below his season ppg average, yet actually look to actively score and not flop when his team needed him to, stay mentally engaged throughout the game and showing an effort through all things which aren't scoring/passing and if the team loses I wouldn't blame him.

Like I've said many a time, until he changes the core of his game (which is unlikely at this point) he'll always be exposed in the playoffs as a #1 option.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not necessarily about what he averages either. For me personally it's about how he's scoring his points, how he's running the offense and how much effort he's putting in on both ends throughout the course of a game. He could score 35+ points, off a combination of calls where he flops and doesn't look to score, in garbage time, cherry picking points, all the while fading in and out of the game (on both ends) and the team loses and I'd blame him. Or he could score below his season ppg average, yet actually look to actively score and not flop when his team needed him to, stay mentally engaged throughout the game and showing an effort through all things which aren't scoring/passing and if the team loses I wouldn't blame him.

Like I've said many a time, until he changes the core of his game (which is unlikely at this point) he'll always be exposed in the playoffs as a #1 option.

@Franklin Hatchett need to hear this about Flopden

Last edited:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Harden has been better than pg for a while, but we haven't seen an in form pg this year yet. Obviously he's not gonna overtake harden, but he can do some damage on that squad when he gets back his consistency. Doesnt help that he has to deal with those useless chuckers teague and monta :pacspit: