• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It's not necessarily about how far his team goes, it's about how he performs. I mean shyt the funny thing about this is, the Rockets made it to the WCF in 2015 after coming back from a 19-pt deficit in an elimination game with Harden on the bench.

This is why your basketball card has been revoked. :francis: It's about that for you only. I'll take Harden going 5-17 in game 7 at GSW with the Rockets winning 107-106 to advance to the NBA Finals. I'll take the Rockets winning the Chip vs the Cavs with Harden avg 21 ppg, 4 rpg, 8 apg and shooting horribly.

Daps
This is why your basketball card has been revoked. :francis: It's about that for you only..
:mindblown:

Because this is what the discussion is about. We're not talking about the Rockets as a whole in this thread, we're talking specifically about Harden's game and his impact. Lord have mercy. Keep up.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:mindblown:

Because this is what the discussion is about. We're not talking about the Rockets as a whole in this thread, we're talking specifically about Harden's game and his impact. Lord have mercy. Keep up.

full

Daps
Well then harden is better :francis:
He's really not breh. Especially in a playoff setting. I'm not blinded by what he's doing during the regular season where he can get away with shyt that he wouldn't in the PS. I understand how Rockets fans don't want to acknowledge this, but I don't understand how everybody else doesn't.

:manny:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
He's really not breh. Especially in a playoff setting. I'm not blinded by what he's doing during the regular season where he can get away with shyt that he wouldn't in the PS. I understand how Rockets fans don't want to acknowledge this, but I don't understand how everybody else doesn't.

:manny:

What exactly doesnt he get away with in the playoffs?

Daps
What exactly doesnt he get away with in the playoffs?
A whole # of things. Basically his game (which at its core is still a gimmick and reliant upon easy scoring opportunities) doesn't work in a playoff environment, and that ties into his selective motor/aggression. We've seen it now for the last three postseasons, I don't know why it needs to be continuously stated as if we aren't all watching the tape.

Daps
@Franklin Hatchett need to hear this about Flopden
Breh if you're watching the first half of this Rockets/T'Wolves game, you can see exactly what happens to the offense when he's trying to get calls instead of actively looking to score. Then you throw in the fact he's fading in and out of the contest (esp on defense) and turning the ball over at a crazy rate - you can see right through his game.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh if you're watching the first half of this Rockets/T'Wolves game, you can see exactly what happens to the offense when he's trying to get calls instead of actively looking to score. Then you throw in the fact he's fading in and out of the contest (esp on defense) and turning the ball over at a crazy rate - you can see right through his game.

nikka is like a magician camera angles and slight of hand got the referees like :yeshrug: defender musta fouled him