Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Silently disprove racism towards blacks but loud as a lion when blacks are "racist". c00ns always scared talk back to whites looool.
I'm sorry do you only understand or read what you choose to?
Nowhere on this post did I saw I'm silent on racism only on this site for reasons I expressly described and even then I mentioned instances where I wasn't.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
the gay/bi/downlow/tranny black male should be
destroyed on sight......leave that wickness to it's
originators ( the white man)

:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg
Homosexuality in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGBT rights in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (read the part on history)
But of course you'll just say it's misinformation from the white man.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the complaints about "forcing it down our throats". Like, when you still have places that openly kill people for being gay, and still have countries that think it's okay to openly deny gay people rights, what do you expect would happen?

Same countries that sterilize black women X lock up black men. Right right. fukk this European behavior.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Its a shame, and its hurting their standing as a country.
Hurts this place, too.:ld:

It's like the oppression gays face on thecoli. It forces them to remain in the closet masquerading as wildly successful bachelors obsessed with "smashing" and football and racial issues and gangster rap albums. I'd say that 80% of the men on this website are down low brothers raised in the suburbs around white people.

shyt, u don't even need a lgblt board on this site, the booth and the ring alone contain quite possibly every black homosexual male between the ages of 18-30 in the continental US. Some really gay ass threads on there. Thank God this place is willing to take 8th place in hip hop forum rankings in exchange for being a safe haven for some of the most unintentionally flamboyant closet cases known to mankind.
:flabbynsick::obama::jbhmm:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Homosexuality is considered demonic amongst most African communities. Furthermore, white gay males used to rape black male slaves during the slavery days back in the early 1600-1800s, this resulted in most African communities (especially those created by colonial powers) having an especially violent aversion to homosexuality.

Most liberal cacs don't know any of this history and simply ascribe the African's rejection of homosexuality as simply being "primitive". To those clowns i say they should take their so-called "enlightened, homosexual-loving asses" elsewhere and leave the Jamaicans alone. Arabs hate all forms of homosexuality with a passion and receive no where near the amount of scrutiny blacks get.
:mjpls:They do that shyt behind closed doors with lil boys. They just don't like open gay shyt with total slamboyancy all over the place like Friscô.