Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, leaving the thread. have a good rest of your night

What a cac worshipping c00n like yourself gets from pretending to care about black issues is a mystery to me, but I'll call you out whenever I see it. Now run along, coward. *kicks her backside*

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You're supporting other black people to be treated the same inhumane way black people were treated throughout US history.
More pressing concerns than some fakkits who feminize their voice and like gettin their culo getting blasted.

Meanwhile over in Russia you have groups of cac males attacking gay cacs and sodomizing them with glass bottles. :sas1:

But nah the treatment of fags in the black community is appalling and needs to be addressed .
:jbhmm:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with them killing gays but let's be honest homosexuality is found nowhere in African history... Homosexuality is subjective behavior you're not born gay

Homosexuality has likely always existed. There is no real benefit to putting any resources towards fighting it whatsoever. I know Jamaicans well and they should focus on jobs, crime and education.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
More pressing concerns than some fakkits who feminize their voice and like gettin their culo getting blasted.

Meanwhile over in Russia you have groups of cac males attacking gay cacs and sodomizing them with glass bottles. :sas1:

But nah the treatment of fags in the black community is appalling and needs to be addressed .
:jbhmm:
Didn't I mention in European countries as well in my post but say for this thread specifically I'm talking about African countries considering that's the topic and in my past homophobia threads mentioned the history of violence against gay's in the US and Europe :jbhmm:
I'm sorry African nations should never be called out on anything.
Everytime you here about African gay's being beat or burned or imprisoned or correctively raped know that you support that :russell:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
What you want me to post that the facebook posters are shytty? Are they posting on this site? If not please shut the fukk up because there's a massive difference between replying to these two things.
And I'm not going to join in a hate jerk where posters are making bigoted comments in response to bigotry, I can silently disapprove of them or talk about it with people I know.
I've already said many times I won't knowingly congregate with bigots on positive issues just because I agree with them on some issues because I don't want to give there other beliefs any legitimacy and because I don't support most members, yah.
But if you want any I can pull up old posts of mine from that jenny thread about the racist cops, posts of mine dissecting white racism that were dapped by prolific militant you posters I hate, posts where I defended black men and women and then races if you want.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You're supporting other black people to be treated the same inhumane way black people were treated throughout US history.
BvYPTJf.gif

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
What you want me to post that the facebook posters are shytty? Are they posting on this site? If not please shut the fukk up because there's a massive difference between replying to these two things.
And I'm not going to join in a hate jerk where posters are making bigoted comments in response to bigotry, I can silently disapprove of them or talk about it with people I know.
I've already said many times I won't knowingly congregate with bigots on positive issues just because I agree with them on some issues because I don't want to give there other beliefs any legitimacy and because I don't support most members, yah.
But if you want any I can pull up old posts of mine from that jenny thread about the racist cops, posts of mine dissecting white racism that were dapped by prolific militant you posters I hate, posts where I defended black men and women and then races if you want.

This booty-bandit #newcac is FURIOUS :russ:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facebook posters in and of themselves are not shytty. The cacs, Asians, Arabs and the like are shytty. Similarly Christianity is not shytty; it is the demons who warp it to suit their own ends whom are shytty.