Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@Tuaminator takes sex tourism trips to Jamaica to fukk my cousins in the ass. He doesnt even give them a tip. what a jerk!
what the bomba rice n peas you chattin bout bwoy??
You maga skettal likkle beeetch!

306085_10151357801316301_1824768564_n.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk. i don't understand that shyt. folks need to look at where homophobia comes from and realize that the legacy that they're trying to uphold doesn't even belong to them. homophobia to black people is like christianity or islam to black people. it was never created by us. more of forced onto us. we're trying to hold on to a identity that ain't even ours to begin with.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
real talk. i don't understand that shyt. folks need to look at where homophobia comes from and realize that the legacy that they're trying to uphold doesn't even belong to them. homophobia to black people is like christianity or islam to black people. it was never created by us. more of forced onto us.
yes sir, this is real spit. black folks from the roots have no issue with the LGB community.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes sir, this si real spit. black folks from the roots have no issue with the LGB community.

i think it's a bit fukked up how even the lgbt organizations and even some of the lgbt folks are trying so hard to change the history of homophobia and etc. listening to them, people would think that homophobia is something that is native to places like africa, jamaica and etc when all that homophobia shyt started in europe and that christianity shyt. damn near every country that has been colonized by the europeans has or had this problem. yet the gay rights groups will flip the shyt and try to make places like england, united states and any population that has a significant white population appear to be less homophobic or they try to at least show that not all white people are against homosexuality.

personally, i've been noticing the race war that the lgbt news media, organizations and etc which are controlled by racist white dudes have been doing. you would think that there are NO gay people in those places when they are. jamaica has gay people but yet when it comes to lgbt rights from overseas. they are NOT in mind. it's more so about the people that live over here, the white gay population, all trying to do some shyt where it's made to be all about them. they're like "we can't go to jamaica to vacation because it's homophobic so we have a problem". the only time they'll mention a gay person on the islands is if there's word going around that it's a hate crime and even that shyt, i've seen how the lgbt news media will just pull up some rumor and have footage that ain't of the incident. all trying to push their slick agenda across. you know shyt ain't right when even the lgbt groups are on some bullshyt too. i think the common group is about folks in those places that are gay being able to survive and shyt yet they are usually the ones that are ignored and forgotten.

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about @Paz ?
Simply mentioning the fact that Africa has fukking terrible problems with lgbt people isn't implying anything you're saying nor is the article not do any of the activists you're speaking of.
Should they have a clause everytime you mention violence against gay's in Africa that says but europeans do that to?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People need to first of all understand the roots of Jamaican homophobia..