Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lynching, burning, beating, imprisonment, rape etc etc.
you're such a fakkit

black people are born black and natural,

a homo is not only an abomination in damn near every religion but also a choice, no one is forcing these homo's to sodomise other men.
no one is telling them to have limp wrist flapping everywhere
no one is telling them to speak with a lisp and gay accent
no one is telling them to run around telling everyone theyre gay

don't disrespect us black people by comparing us to demons

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What you want me to post that the facebook posters are shytty? Are they posting on this site? If not please shut the fukk up because there's a massive difference between replying to these two things.
And I'm not going to join in a hate jerk where posters are making bigoted comments in response to bigotry, I can silently disapprove of them or talk about it with people I know.
I've already said many times I won't knowingly congregate with bigots on positive issues just because I agree with them on some issues because I don't want to give there other beliefs any legitimacy and because I don't support most members, yah.
But if you want any I can pull up old posts of mine from that jenny thread about the racist cops, posts of mine dissecting white racism that were dapped by prolific militant you posters I hate, posts where I defended black men and women and then races if you want.
Silently disprove racism towards blacks but loud as a lion when blacks are "racist". c00ns always scared talk back to whites looool.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the gay/bi/downlow/tranny black male should be
destroyed on sight......leave that wickness to it's
originators ( the white man)

:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
yall lgbt supporter goofies gonna get on board with these Jamaicans in a few years...I see clearly how these kids is getting BOMBARDED with fakkitry on cable television and Lord knows what else...sht already out of hand but just give it a few more years it's gonna get real spooky

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They can do what they want but I don't want my kid seeing 2 fakkits holding hands and kissing while they walk down the street. Keep that shiit behind closed doors or more people gonna be queer in the future

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
STFU and go get your anal hole reamed out if u wanna support dat shyt so bad. talm bout some gatdamn bigotry. Am i a bigot since rapists and KKK members disgust me too? Theyre "entire groups of individuals" , theyre they own 'group'. You bytchass nikka :russ:

This shyt is so dumb, and all over the place I don't even know where to begin :pachaha:.

The bolded is the most retarded logic I've ever seen on this board hands down and you know that's saying a lot, breh :francis::martin:. Re-read that shyt out loud, you dumb-ass nikka :mindblown: :scust::mjlol: