Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Jamaicans still invested in the white mans Christianity and picking this particular "sin" to ride against.:mjlol:

21bndcl.gif

You got a point there:francis:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Human rights violations towards homosexuals in Jamaica are low in comparison to other human rights violations in that country, so let's not try to play that angle. And if these whites are concerned about gay rights how about they take themselves over to Russia and start trying to shame them instead of focusing on Jamaicans who they don't give a damn about in the first place? Where is Britain with the Jamaican's reparations?
pretty sure it has been highlighted and been a major concern regarding Russia. The UN have mentioned it plenty of times.

With that being said, I notice the way gays are treated in a particular country, usually scales how advanced they are. Look at chart youself where gay marriage is legal and homosexuality is banned or punishable. :sas2:

if you really want to make it interesting, check out which ones migrate where. funny because if you look at the chart, you see a trend...those where homosexuality is least accepted tend to flock to the countries where it is. thats odd:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new York nikka trying to talk about Jamaica :snoop:
Yeah I'm a New Yorker and your point is any observation a share about Jamaicans (whom I live amongst) is somehow invalidated by me being from NY?

Last time I checked Christianity was a cac creation and Jamaicans ride hard for that faith so......

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I don't get the complaints about "forcing it down our throats". Like, when you still have places that openly kill people for being gay, and still have countries that think it's okay to openly deny gay people rights, what do you expect would happen?

fukk them fakkits... World would be a better place without homos

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Lmao why does the government care about what goes down in other people's bedrooms
People should be allowed to fukk whoever they want as long as both parties consent :yeshrug:
Just my $0.02

Does that mean that you agree with incest
real talk. i don't understand that shyt. folks need to look at where homophobia comes from and realize that the legacy that they're trying to uphold doesn't even belong to them. homophobia to black people is like christianity or islam to black people. it was never created by us. more of forced onto us. we're trying to hold on to a identity that ain't even ours to begin with.

I can't speak about other African cultures but my culture has always frowned upon homosexuality so how could it have been 'forced' upon us?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Jamaicans talking about "family values".:mjlol:

They're outchea leaving illegitimates all over the globe.

That being said...

:dj2: