Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm starting to be disgusted by Jamaicans more than yanks...these wanna be AAs really letting these fakkits turn Jamaica into Atlanta now? :skip:...seems like Haiti the only Caribbean nation that retained her African features...
You really must hate AAs huh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazingly they do in the US while enjoying the benefits that AAs fought for lol.
who wouldn't they? AA's stopped fighting, and others reaped more benifits from the the movent then us.

my fathers side AA. nikkas aint shyt in life. my mothers side panamanian in the US and everybody on that side own they home,many own successful business, nobody is struggling.

For the most part AA's just existing to contribute to their own genoside. at the end of the day im african , you can keep the "american"

Blackout

Daps
who wouldn't they? AA's stopped fighting, and others reaped more benifits from the the movent then us.

my fathers side AA. nikkas aint shyt in life. my mothers side panamanian in the US and everybody on that side own they home,many own successful business, nobody is struggling.

For the most part AA's just existing to contribute to their own genoside. at the end of the day im african , you can keep the "american"
AAs stopped fighting?

Whoa whoa whoa

Sir if AAs stopped fighting all of your benefits would be gone in an instant.

Right now we all laugh at Donald Trump and his antics but if AAs stopped fighting those kind of whites would of taken over and made shyt worse a long time ago.

But its cool though since I know wassup.

I basically see a:

"Respect AAs when they bust their ass for us and we do nothing in return but hate AAs and distance ourselves from them when they decide to live and enjoy life like we do" Vibe coming from various people who arent AA but enjoy the benefits that we fight for..

I will make sure that this vibe gets exposed any chance I get.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
To be honest, LGBT only has that pull in America where nikkas are scared on some :whoa: shyt
Rest of the world don't give a fukk :heh:
And there are lots of gays in the Caribbean, particularly lesbians

Lol y'all just discovered gay marriage this year lol. Been legal for 10 years in Belgium and longer in the Netherlands, didn't make a whole fuss about it either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AAs stopped fighting?

Whoa whoa whoa

be goSir if AAs stopped fighting all of your benefits would ne in an instant.

Right now we all laugh at Donald Trump and his antics but if AAs stopped fighting those kind of whites would of taken over and made shyt worse a long time ago.

But its cool though since I know wassup.

I basically see a:

"Respect AAs when they bust their ass for us and we do nothing in return but hate AAs and distance ourselves from them when they decide to live and enjoy life like we do" Vibe coming from various people who arent AA but enjoy the benefits that we fight for..

I will make sure that this vibe gets exposed any chance I get.
i don't see it. Zimmerman still alive taunting us, theres no real fight against systemic inequalities. only fight I can see is one for symbolic victories. I see complacency and docile behavior.

if you see a real fight against the tyranny that's been in place since this land was colonized then I guess something is wrong with my observations.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It's their country, their rules.

I know whites are used to invading, taking over, and forcing their ideals and religions (and stealing the people and resources) but they need to fukk off and leave Jamaica alone on this.
That's the entire point of the UN.
If you support their right to address police brutality than you need to support their right to push for humanitarian treatment of gay's in African nations.
Countries shouldn't be left to their own devices to stew in their poisonous culture and commit poisonous actions, they should be pressured to the full extent of the law to reform.
Jamaica has no moral high ground in this.

Blackout

Daps
i don't see it. Zimmerman still alive taunting us, theres no real fight against systemic inequalities. only fight I can see is one for symbolic victories. I see complacency and docile behavior.

if you see a real fight against the tyranny that's been in place since this land was colonized then I guess something is wrong with my observations.
You obviously dont know what it was like in the 60s. Now is nothing compared to back then and it all was thanks to the same AAs they look down upon.