Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jamaica is fuccup - access to the internet has contributed to the licky attitude. I went to barbados last year they dont even have grills on their doors and windows so much more peaceful and I'm Jamaican. Cant wait to touch Barbados again.

I want to get down to Barbados. My paternal grandmother's mom is from there. Need to see if I have any people there from my great grandmother.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm very sorry this happened.

My Dad's ex literally sold land in his name without his permission to numerous unsuspecting people and because he had connections, he was able to get it all back.

They already started building.

That bytch is a marked woman. She knows she can never, EVER go back. I don't even think they'd find the body.

:picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Politics. We weren't ready to be independent.

The country racked up so much debt, it crippled itself.

It's funny the countries that stayed close to UK are still good.

Now they selling off to the chinese. And opened up to tourism without quarantine because thats the only thing bringing in money, same reason why england deports these wicked lawless jamaicans back and why you need a visa to go anywhere of merit except ghana as a jamaican.

Jamaicans can't even get into canada anymore except to pick fruit, or with a guarantor. Back in the day my mom and dad just came no papers and got em when the first trudeau was in power :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But before all of that the political violence with both parties using gangs to try and further their beliefs, including having the CIA providing training and weapons to gangs.
it's time to watch a documentary to figure out what the truth is

we start here

skip to 17:00 for the descent from independence to madness

the white man is obviously heavily involved.

first leader after independence was a cac who threatened the people not on his side at his inauguration. He had black people in JLP behind him and they began that black on black machete action creating two sides of a drawn out conflict.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Now they selling off to the chinese. And opened up to tourism without quarantine because thats the only thing bringing in money, same reason why england deports these wicked lawless jamaicans back and why you need a visa to go anywhere of merit except ghana as a jamaican.

Jamaicans can't even get into canada anymore except to pick fruit, or with a guarantor. Back in the day my mom and dad just came no papers and got em when the first trudeau was in power :heh:
If only they would just leave us the fukk alone and let us return home without living in constant fear that place would start to turn around.
There is so much human capital, potential, and resources in the disapora. Instead they would rather keep us out and sell off the country to the whites and the Chiney.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you guys have family in Clarendon, we are probably related some how.:pachaha:

But yeah Jamaica is a completely failed state. My father's side of the family has sold off land and closed the door on Jamaica, My mother has a house that is taking an eternity to build, one of my uncles was shot in the leg during a robbery that was set-up by his bum ass nephew getting revenge.

My father wants me to start a business down there with him, but no way in hell. Anywhere else I would have jumped at it, but JA is a wasteland filled with bad-minded and miserable people.
Chinese will own Jamaica in no time with this mindset

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If only they would just leave us the fukk alone and let us return home without living in constant fear that place would start to turn around.
There is so much human capital, potential, and resources in the disapora. Instead they would rather keep us out and sell off the country to the whites and the Chiney.

Yup
I have an aunt who lives in Norbrook ish is beautiful and one of the best spots on the island. But she still has a big ass gate, guard dogs and all that ish. It's sad

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The thing is they just been using any excuse to deport as many Jamaicans as possible during this whole Windrush scandal. Not all of them were even criminals. The ones who may have committed some small offense when they were 16 but have been on the straight and narrow since that are now 45 years old with their own families are being sent back with no fukks given. I feel bad for those who left Jamaica when they were babies that now have to go to a land they don't even identify with only to get preyed on...and you know how they look down on deportees out there. If you never seen this movie, check it out. Tatyana Ali is in it. A lot of people are going through that as we speak.

Meanwhile, you get white predators going to caribbean and African countries doing whatever the fukk they want and those governments just allow it to happen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is they just been using any excuse to deport as many Jamaicans as possible during this whole Windrush scandal. Not all of them were even criminals. The ones who may have committed some small offense when they were 16 but have been on the straight and narrow since that are now 45 years old with their own families are being sent back with no fukks given. I feel bad for those who left Jamaica when they were babies that now have to go to a land they don't even identify with only to get preyed on...and you know how they look down on deportees out there. If you never seen this movie, check it out. Tatyana Ali is in it. A lot of people are going through that as we speak.

Meanwhile, you get white predators going to caribbean and African countries doing whatever the fukk they want and those governments just allow it to happen.

Interesting never knew that. Wow that’s messed up

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
this is why i laugh and people who think Caribbean/africa is some sort of paradise where you eat pineapple and mango and sit on the beach everyday. shyt is not a joke
Exactly lol. Carribean and Africa are uncertain. Anything could happen. One day the country is at peace, the next day some war pops off.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Chinese will own Jamaica in no time with this mindset
They pretty much already do. Same with a few African countries like Zambia.
China pretty much owns: Djibouti, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Pakistan, Zambia, Venezuela, Malaysia, Jamaica, and Angola. It's a wrap for these countries.

South Africa, Ethiopia, and Kenya are headed in that direction as well.