Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, it's messed up. My dad is contemplating it. We have a lot of fam in Saint Elizabeth so you'd expect he'd be ok. But even his weary.

He's been away too long, and would also be classed as a 'foreigner'

That elitist attitude is another thing that needs to go.

Trying to deny people their roots, but certainly love our 'foreign' money and goods we send to assist them. :dry: They're not all like that, but the ones who are need to humble themselves.

I know that's not just a Jamaican thing because people from other countries have told me their families back home can be on the same bullshyt, but it's like, stop biting the hand that literally feeds you.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Sorry about your house but, you can't equate an arsonist to an entire nation being wicked.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Today I woke up to my family home in Jamaica being burned to the ground down by some fakkit. My grandma and grandpa built that house (rest their soul) and are buried on that land. And now everything is gone, all the photos, the heirlooms all their belongings everything. One dinky ass fire struck with a little dinky hose took like an hour to arrive.
my moms friend husband got killed by his own brother cause he opened up a strip mall there and was doing successful
pure hatred and jealousy runs rampant down there

my grand uncles daughter tried to kill my mom cause he left money for her, she got money too she just wanted all the money.
told her to take a trip with her to jamaica alone without any of us :mjlol: my mom said fukk outta here, they had some nikka parked outside our house for days, i called some of my homies we was like 8 deep i got in his front seat took a picture of him and said someone gon know your family, we gon find u, tell them u quit, it aint worth it, he just shook my hand never seen him again

hella more shyt gone down all over money or property jamaicans is hella jealous about every fukking thing, you hear stories about people getting killed and beaten up all the time over money people feel entitled too :scust:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Police in jamaica are corrupt but I don't even blame them because of what they deal with. I have people on both sides like I mentioned my uncles but I also had a cousin kill like 2 cops in jamaica months ago and was lit up shortly after by them

8 murders in 48 hours - Gunmen terrorise St Catherine North

just an average few days in jamaica

police in St. Lucia just as corrupt...they helping the drug dealers too :francis:

some years back...St. Lucia got in trouble cause they formed a death squad & took out like 10 of the island's top drug dealers

keep ya head up & hopefully some justice is done about this

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
my moms friend husband got killed by his own brother cause he opened up a strip mall there and was doing successful
pure hatred and jealousy runs rampant down there

my grand uncles daughter tried to kill my mom cause he left money for her, she got money too she just wanted all the money.
told her to take a trip with her to jamaica alone without any of us :mjlol: my mom said fukk outta here, they had some nikka parked outside our house for days, i called some of my homies we was like 8 deep i got in his front seat took a picture of him and said someone gon know your family, we gon find u, tell them u quit, it aint worth it, he just shook my hand never seen him again

hella more shyt gone down all over money or property jamaicans is hella jealous about every fukking thing, you hear stories about people getting killed and beaten up all the time over money people feel entitled too :scust:

The bolded really nails it down. Especially the sense of entitlement to money/property that belongs to someone else. So many stories of Jamaican ex-pats rebuilding on the island after retirement, only to be murdered in their own homes, for one example. I would never live in Jamaica again. Not even if I could live in the richest house in Beverly Hills. And it really hurts to say that but at the same time it is a sentiment I have long reached and learned to deal with.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
this is by design
It's political, but a lot is self accountability too.

We had a 20 year head start on everyone in Canada and the UK, but never accomplished anything. You can't point the finger at anyone else for that.

Now they selling off to the chinese. And opened up to tourism without quarantine because thats the only thing bringing in money, same reason why england deports these wicked lawless jamaicans back and why you need a visa to go anywhere of merit except ghana as a jamaican.

Jamaicans can't even get into canada anymore except to pick fruit, or with a guarantor. Back in the day my mom and dad just came no papers and got em when the first trudeau was in power :heh:
It's a complete failed state.

To think our dollar use to be valued higher than the US dollar. Now it's toilet paper.
Bank of Jamaica | Annual Average Exchange Rate

Chinese will own Jamaica in no time with this mindset
I'd rather take my chances with the Chinese. At least something gets done.

It's time as black people we start trimming the fat.