Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
House has been standing for over 80 years, electricity was off, no one lives there. A few years ago we had someone living there who would take care of the house, they tried to take it over we kicked them out and they threatened that they would burn down the house.

And this is jamaica this is what people do, a wicked ass nation filled with wicked people

View attachment 29900

View attachment 29901

:mjcry::mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It's political, but a lot is self accountability too.

We had a 20 year head start on everyone in Canada and the UK, but never accomplished anything. You can't point the finger at anyone else for that.

It's a complete failed state.

To think our dollar use to be valued higher than the US dollar. Now it's toilet paper.
Bank of Jamaica | Annual Average Exchange Rate

I'd rather take my chances with the Chinese. At least something gets done.

It's time as black people we start trimming the fat.

I couldn't agree more. What else is there to do, keep voting corrupt politicians into power who devour all the resources for themselves while leaving the country in shambles? It's been a never-ending cycle since our great great grand parents. It's time for something different.

The only thing that worries me is the way the Chinese are practically only using Chinese labor to grow Jamaica, which does nothing for creating Jamaican jobs. But China and Jamaica date back a very, very long time. Many Jamaicans have Chinese blood somewhere down their family tree, as well. But anyway I'm straying off topic but yeah, I hate to admit it but at this point I'd rather take my chances with the Chinese "help" as well.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
If we’re keeping it real, historically, the slaves that were sent to Jamaica were the rebels, the most violent of them all.

I'm just touch on this part. This has shyt to do with it. A lot of these fukkery in certain cultures stem from fukkin european colonization and oppression.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This thread is bringing up memories. I remember some years ago packing and sending three barrels to Jamaica. Muthaphuckas called me up and told me they were disappointed by the barrels :snoop:
That was the last time I called myself helping family out.
The Blue plastic ones or the carton ones?

If it was carton give them a pass, but the blue ones carry so much weight, the pickup guys used to fukk up my steps.

I smartened up, and pack outside the day of the pickup.

But seriously, that's fukked up. But there were surely times when other family members thanked you profusely for looking out for them.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That elitist attitude is another thing that needs to go.

Trying to deny people their roots, but certainly love our 'foreign' money and goods we send to assist them. :dry: They're not all like that, but the ones who are need to humble themselves.

I know that's not just a Jamaican thing because people from other countries have told me their families back home can be on the same bullshyt, but it's like, stop biting the hand that literally feeds you.

I work with someone who family is from India and his father was building a home back over there and had his brothers handle the construction. He had to go back to see what was up with the house because they kept asking for money for construction but it was taking forever. When he gets there he sees that they built this big house, bigger than he wanted and for more money, and they were living in it like it was theirs. They said they did not see the problem since he was a "rich" American now and he should be helping them. He finally kicked them out and shut it down, but he never had to deal with violence from his family or the town he was from.