Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I wonder how actual news workers feel about reporting/presenting on crime week to week. :patrice:

The climax of the movie IMO shows how a character can break the fourth wall on the low; without letting us know he's aware narrating to us. He was deadass believing that mantra FEAR false evidence appearing real.:demonic::wtf:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the more i think about this the more i liked it.

I forgot to mention there were only 4 people in the theater when i went :mjlol:

me, my girl and some other guy and his wife

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Entertaining movie thoroughly entertained so much so I didnt want it to end. However when it did I felt a feeling of :dwillhuh: did they just end it there what a jip. I guess whatever message the movie was trying to convey didnt involve a moral compass.

ps I dont know what it was about russo but everytime she would cave in to his demands it was such a turn on. Didnt like their final shot where they watched his latest footage almost like they were "at the movies" the tone in that scene was too satirical . It was like "gotcha" this is just a black comedy :camby: I will give this a 7+, loss marks due to the abrupt ending

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The first 100 minutes may be my favorite movie of the year....the last 10 though :beli:
couldnt have said it better, bar some oscar push the way it ended is whats going to hold this movie from being a classic or remembered
hated how Nina was suddenly defending him and actually into him :scusthov: Total departure from everything we'd seen from her and their relationship
It was already established as early as the dinner scene that she was on thin ice in her job so would scrap any gutter to get ratings. There was never any point in the movie she seemed against anything JG character produced. Her male counterpart was the one with the problem

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw this movie early on today and Jake Gyllenhaal killed this role. However I'm I the only one who thought that Jim Carrey would have been the perfect actor for this character? Like everything about this character was just screaming Jim Carrey to me..IDK...

But Gyllenhaal killed it..the way he manipulated his way to get things he wanted. Especially with that news anchor had me like :banderas:

I knew the way the movie was going I knew he was going to get away with all that shyt in the end. Especially when he got his partner killed.

Also makes me think about people like that..especially like them TMZ nikkas...shyt is crazy..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was an interesting premise which hasn't been explored in a film yet, only problem was, there wasn't a plot at all, which only works with biopics and documentaries

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went a little too over the top at the end, mainly with his partner's innocence. I still liked it a lot. The shot of Nina and Jake gazing at each other with his partner's dead face on the monitor between them was great; female cacs have been wired to be aroused by men successful in CACery.

Like most of you, I got the criticism of corporate ideology and self improvement throughout the movie. I didn't really get the Travis Bickle comparisons, aside from being socially awkward. I think they're pretty different actually.

So we giving Bill Paxton a coli award for repeated use of the word "breh" in this or nah?

:russ:

"What is that, is he saying bro?"- 50-60 year old white woman behind me in my theater