Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it, I already need to see it again, I was tired as fukk watching this movie(not because it was boring, I went to sleep late). I don't have many deep thoughts about it. I enjoyed the cinematography, I love california and night-time cityscapes. It was well written, I thought Jake Gylennhall's character was interesting, he killed this role so hard. My ending thought that I was left with (again, remember I'm tired as fukk) was that it was amazing how it's actually advantageous to be a sociopath in certain respects to a career, now, this can be applied to if it bleeds it leads journalism, but I think it can apply to any career as well. He was extremely intelligent but had no feelings for other people, which meant he used them like a resource and disposed of them when they were affecting his progression.

he straight up jacked Bill Paxton's ideas, killed him, and made him into a news story all for Jake's profit

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I laughed out when he said that. :pachaha:

His entire character struck me as a typical coli poster...

Instead of making six figures he was "uploading his video to ftp sites and then let them bid on it"

Instead of certs he had all the high tech camera's...

Instead of dating those rare pawgs he was trying to be the first one on the scene to get that rare shot...

For all the stuff JG character did, when Bill character was getting that shot of the woman being pulled out the burning car and he told the dude "go to the other side of the car"...when it was on fire was :mjlol:...