Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
That main character was interacting with everyone as business and personal simultaneously.:merchant:

Unique subtly creepy and engaging thriller. People's ethics morality were only ever used as bargaining especially in that news room.

The way the lighting was playing with the actors and actresses chemistry :lawd:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
His entire character struck me as a typical coli poster...

Instead of making six figures he was "uploading his video to ftp sites and then let them bid on it"

Instead of certs he had all the high tech camera's...

Instead of dating those rare pawgs he was trying to be the first one on the scene to get that rare shot...

For all the stuff JG character did, when Bill character was getting that shot of the woman being pulled out the burning car and he told the dude "go to the other side of the car"...when it was on fire was :mjlol:...
:heh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll be buying this day 1.....and never watching the last 10 minutes. It ends when I say it does :ufdup:
I enjoyed it.

thought it being almost entirely set at night and something about jake's creepiness gave me slight anxiety

Not sure it's one i'd need to revisit but i enjoyed it for thte most part. though i felt there needed more resolution at the end after he talked to the detective and what not

Birdman is my first day blu purchase of the year.

I noticed it's not coming out in the normal theater until January 9th:merchant:

Double J

Banned
Daps
I absolutely LOVED this movie.........until the last 10 minutes, which I don't think I could've possibly hated more. I mean HATE. Everything after the final chase scene.

The cops, Nina's turn......fukking all of it. Awful. Ruined a GREAT movie.

7/10 because the first 100 minutes were so fukking good.
Just saw this and I thought it was incredible. What do you think was so bad about the ending though?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just saw this and I thought it was incredible. What do you think was so bad about the ending though?

I hated the complete lack of investigation by the police. One shytty interview with a shytty excuse and he's off? :childplease: No confiscation of his hard drive? Analysis of his search history? :rudy: Nonsense.
I hated how Nina was suddenly defending him and actually into him :scusthov: Total departure from everything we'd seen from her and their relationship

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So we giving Bill Paxton a coli award for repeated use of the word "breh" in this or nah?
i was dying..and then when he dropped the "BRAH" i lost it :dead:
I thought of the coli. I'm on here too much :mjcry:

@HHR @flyry Is this the potent piff I thought it would be? I haven't hit the theater in over a year, might break the drought with this one:wow:

it was dope.. some people on this board and i've seen on twitter have problems with some of the last act and it earned a bit of a :rudy: from me, but i would recommend it.

Pretty dark thriller like the last few jake has blessed us with.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hated the complete lack of investigation by the police. One shytty interview with a shytty excuse and he's off? :childplease: No confiscation of his hard drive? Analysis of his search history? :rudy: Nonsense.
I hated how Nina was suddenly defending him and actually into him :scusthov: Total departure from everything we'd seen from her and their relationship
i agree about the ending for sure, was still a good movie, i want to rewatch it already because i was tired