Jae Crowder upset that Celtic fans were cheering for Gordon Hayward

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's only 20. Jaylen is significantly more athletic than Crowder is or ever was. Crowder's a career 34% 3 point shooter, Jaylen is shooting 33% this season. He's likely going to end up being significantly better at creating his own shot than Crowder is, who pretty much can't. Crowder throughout his career, has been a good, not great defender. Jaylen gets lost a lot defensively, but again he's only 20, I expect him to get wiser with more experience.

I MUCH RATHER HAVE CROWDER

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
CROWDER IS THE EPITOME OF NUMBERS DONT MEAN SHIIT

giphy.gif

:gucci: Not this guy again.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's fine. But I disagree with saying Jaylen will be lucky to be an average to slightly above average starting SF, which is what Crowder is.

CROWDER IS FAR FROM AVERAGE .. HE'S AN ARIZA TYPE PLAYER. THE PERFECT ROLE PLAYER.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Don't put me with that

Anyways, I remember those dummies @I.V. And @Malta arguing exum over smart

Wrong again!!!

Wrong? Exum is in his first year back from an ACL tear, he will be fine in the future. Meanwhile Smart has no defined positon and is shooting 36% on the season, talk about his defense all you want, he's basically a really small power forward :mjlol:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The Jazz had a 24-17 record with Exum starting as a rookie, it's his second season, you'd have a point if Smart didn't look like a career roleplayer with horrific shot selection:yeshrug:

Are you serious?

Please look up Chauncey's first four years and tell me smart can't do that

Smart makes an impact on games, exum does not

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Are you serious?

Please look up Chauncey's first four years and tell me smart can't do that

Smart makes an impact on games, exum does not

He's not Chauncey Billups :mjlol: just because one player does something doesn't mean the next can.

Smart is older and hasn't missed time due to injury, again, you're trying to make this point in a season where Smart is shooting 36% from the field and 29% from three. How much of an impact would he be making if Thomas wasn't putting together an all-time season for a tiny man, the two teams have similar records and Smart plays 9 more minutes to score 3 more points, 1 more rebound and 2 more assists. Yeah, he's head and shoulders above Exum :stopitslime:

Daps
For some reason, Boston fans cheering for Hayward doesn't surprise me :mjpls:

translation Boston is racist as fukk. Like if there was a National Title Game for RACISTLympics. the Final Four would be

Boston Micks vs Missippippi Dog Fukkers

and

Tennessee Teabaggers vs West VA Sister Wives

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
translation Boston is racist as fukk. Like if there was a National Title Game for RACISTLympics. the Final Four would be

Boston Micks vs Missippippi Dog Fukkers

and

Tennessee Teabaggers vs West VA Sister Wives

So Boston/Massachusetts is more racist than NY, Michigan, Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Virginia, Ohio and a slew of other states in middle "red" America? :BruhHard_en: