Jae Crowder upset that Celtic fans were cheering for Gordon Hayward

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Celtics fans on here gon' avoid this like....

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

bring y'all asses in here after all that shyt defending that shyt city :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Celtics have by far the most racist fanbase in the NBA.

Celtic fans showing their true colors

Racist troll accounts that I highly doubt are Celtic fans.

Two "Celtic fan pages" yet you go down their timelines and neither have any Celtic tweets in sight before tonight.

The second one is literally named after John Wall and is retweeting a bunch of Wizards related news if you go down before tonight.

I don't doubt the Celtics have some racists in their fanbase but these ain't two of them. Regardless though, they're idiots who can burn alive :manny:

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
This will probably get a lot of daps but no, they're cheering for him because he's gonna be a free agent in the offseason and many think the Celtics have a chance to sign him. Same reason why Durant was getting a bunch of cheers when he came to Boston last year. Just kissing ass early

The funny thing is that even if Hayward doesn't come to Boston, Jaylen Brown is being groomed to be his replacement anyway.

I see why he could take it as disrespect but honestly I think he's overreacting
nikka please...

If Boston fans could, they'd replace the Bill Russell statue with a Brian Scalbrine statue...

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

Two "Celtic fan pages" yet you go down their timelines and neither have any Celtic tweets in sight before tonight.

The second one is literally named after John Wall and is retweeting a bunch of Wizards related news if you go down before tonight.

I don't doubt the Celtics have some racists in their fanbase but these ain't two of them. Regardless though, they're idiots who can burn alive :manny:
I hope you're white, cause if youre blk :scust:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly he has a good point that is disrespectful of them but it's the Celtics fans in Boston he already knows.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:philjacksonlol: Crowder, come to the Knicks, breh. We will take good care of you.

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
I don't blame Crowder he's felt neglected. His name was tossed around for that Jimmy Butler trade over the summer, and then they kept the pick and drafted a SF. Not the biggest Crowder supporter but good role player