Talib Kweli was telling the truth then huh :mjpls:

There were a few posters that hated Kweli for this
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gonn make these shirts if they get spurned though? :jbhmm:

Probably not, because Hayward likely won't end up signing with a team that had the best record in the league two years in a row and was one win away from winning back to back titles. If Durant re-signs with OKC, those shirts don't get made.

And for the record, the shirts were corny as shyt.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This will probably get a lot of daps but no, they're cheering for him because he's gonna be a free agent in the offseason and many think the Celtics have a chance to sign him. Same reason why Durant was getting a bunch of cheers when he came to Boston last year. Just kissing ass early

The funny thing is that even if Hayward doesn't come to Boston, Jaylen Brown is being groomed to be his replacement anyway.

I see why he could take it as disrespect but honestly I think he's overreacting
Jaylen Brown will be lucky if he reaches Jae Crowder's ceiling

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He'll be lucky to average 13/5? I'm nowhere near as high on Brown as some other Celtic fans but Jae Crowder isn't exactly Kawhi Leonard.
Crowder is a starter on almost every NBA team at the moment, solid defender, reliable 3-point shooter and a carved out position. I don't see Brown having that kind of career, but he is young.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
[QUOTE="SchoolboyC, post: 22628591, member: 16094"]He'll be lucky to average 13/5? I'm nowhere near as high on Brown as some other Celtic fans but Jae Crowder isn't exactly Kawhi Leonard.[/QUOTE]
He said it not me :yeshrug:

#FreeCrowder

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crowder is a starter on almost every NBA team at the moment, solid defender, reliable 3-point shooter and a carved out position. I don't see Brown having that kind of career, but he is young.
CROWDER IS THE EPITOME OF NUMBERS DONT MEAN SHIIT
He said it not me :yeshrug:

#FreeCrowder

He's only 20. Jaylen is significantly more athletic than Crowder is or ever was. Crowder's a career 34% 3 point shooter, Jaylen is shooting 33% this season. He's likely going to end up being significantly better at creating his own shot than Crowder is, who pretty much can't. Crowder throughout his career, has been a good, not great defender. Jaylen's athletic enough to be able to guard multiple positions. He's prone to lapses, but again he's only 20, I expect him to get wiser with more experience.