Jae Crowder upset that Celtic fans were cheering for Gordon Hayward

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you idiots from Boston gonna keep tell us it's a myth? :heh:

foh shyt heads :mjlol:

:russ: I mean shyt we know that Boston is racist it's not the only place with racism but it is most definitely an abundance of open vocal northern racist....

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I mean shyt we know that Boston is racist it's not the only place with racism but it is most definitely an abundance of open vocal northern racist....

Really? I need proof of this.

By all means, cacs gon' cac on' cacs but that's a very broad-sweeping and irresponsible statement to make.

Daps
So Boston/Massachusetts is more racist than NY, Michigan, Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Virginia, Ohio and a slew of other states in middle "red" America? :BruhHard_en:

Yup. And its not even a 'red' vs 'blue' thing.

Eric Garner got choked out in NYC, amongst other documented RECENT manifestations of racism (stop and frisk, that cop who admitted on tape to racially profiling, etc), Oscar Grant got gunned down in blue ass California, Cook County is probably the Bluest county in the country, but I've heard many a Chicagoan bemoan how racist that city is. Yet these clowns continually bring up twitter comments and shyt as if twitter/reddit/comment sections ain't filled with racist from all over this country. Or they'll bring up incidents from decades ago as if the whole country wasn't racist as fukk.

Amerikkka is full of racists, nikkas acting like Boston is any more racist than the place they reside just stuck with their heads in the sand.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Ok my friend....Boston is what it's been and always been.

Fam, I grew up and went to school in Boston. Is it a racial utopia? fukk no! But it's actually much better than what the Coli gives it credit for. Most brehs don'teven realize that BLACKS in BOSTON make up 25% of the population. And brehs act like Boston doesn't have one of the most diverse BLACK population within a city in America.

I have no problem talking about racism in Boston. But the saying goes: "Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house." :hubie:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I grew up and went to school in Boston. Is it a racial utopia? fukk no! But it's actually much better than what the Coli gives it credit for. Most brehs don'teven realize that BLACKS in BOSTON make up 25% of the population. And brehs act like Boston doesn't have one of the most diverse BLACK population within a city in America.

I have no problem talking about racism in Boston. But the saying goes: "Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house." :hubie:

One of my close partners was from Boston a older cat named Suell and he would always discuss how racist it was. And that's not to say it's the only racist place but it's a different kind of open in your face racism (for up north anyway)....In other words those Cacs are going to let you know what's up from the get go and not try to deny and deceive.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
One of my close partners was from Boston a older cat named Suell and he would always discuss how racist it was. And that's not to say it's the only racist place but it's a different kind of open in your face racism (for up north anyway)....In other words those Cacs are going to let you know what's up from the get go and not try to deny and deceive.

Really? Because I'd conceal that racism is concealed in Boston (as it is in most northern states). But many people miss that Boston is more populated by Irish cacs than anglo-saxon cacs. It really is a city for immigrant families that take power instead of waiting for it.

I will also say that cacs in Boston like to show rather than tell. Take that for what you will.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really? Because I'd conceal that racism is concealed in Boston (as it is in most northern states). But many people miss that Boston is more populated by Irish cacs than anglo-saxon cacs. It really is a city for immigrant families that take power instead of waiting for it.

I will also say that cacs in Boston like to show rather than tell. Take that for what you will.

Either way....Boston is most definitely an openly racist ass city and has been like that for awhile and that's to include the sports franchises.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yup. And its not even a 'red' vs 'blue' thing.

Eric Garner got choked out in NYC, amongst other documented RECENT manifestations of racism (stop and frisk, that cop who admitted on tape to racially profiling, etc), Oscar Grant got gunned down in blue ass California, Cook County is probably the Bluest county in the country, but I've heard many a Chicagoan bemoan how racist that city is. Yet these clowns continually bring up twitter comments and shyt as if twitter/reddit/comment sections ain't filled with racist from all over this country. Or they'll bring up incidents from decades ago as if the whole country wasn't racist as fukk.

Amerikkka is full of racists, nikkas acting like Boston is any more racist than the place they reside just stuck with their heads in the sand.
Nah, Boston is exceptionally racist. Stop trynna spin it with this whole the rest of America is racist. We ain't talking about the rest of the country.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Even the days of pierce, Ray and KG the way the fans cheered overly loud for scalabrine rubbed me the wrong way.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Either way....Boston is most definitely an openly racist ass city and has been like that for awhile and that's to include the sports franchises.

Nah. That's where y'all lose credibility.

Boston is NOT an open ass racist city. Has it shown portions of racism? Yes. Has there been a racist history? Yes. Is there covert racism? Yes.

But when you start accusing THE CELTICS or even the PATRIOTS of racism, you lose credibility. If Boston has anything going for it in terms of sports and racism, it has been in the forefront of progressivism and racial inclusion from jump. People forget that the Boston Celtics are the most progressive organization in basketball. People forget that it as DEION BRANCH--not Tom Brady--who was THE hero in Boston after their Super Bowl victory.

I'll NEVER advertise Boston as perfect or even an example to acknowledge but the Coli slander on Boston has long been getting out of hand. And I hope me, my posting, and the other Coli brehs from Boston have shown that there IS a strong black presence in Boston.

If there's ANYTHING in Boston that's inclusive, it's the sports.

And I bet you forgot that Bobby Brown/New Edition and Patrice O'Neal are from Boston.

Last edited: