Jae Crowder upset that Celtic fans were cheering for Gordon Hayward

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hayward is easily a better player than Crowder. Only thing Crowder has over him is defense and he's regressed on that end this season

I don't even really want Hayward to be quite honest. He's an upgrade from Crowder but for the money he wants I'd rather spend it on other areas
I wouldn't say easily. There is a lot Gordon doesn't do which irks me about him. He's such a 90's player. Two dimensional. He's a scorer but not a great scorer. He's a passer but not a great passer. He doesn't move that well off the ball. He's not really a team fit. Utah would be better if Exum developed and replaced him since Rodney Hood does more on the court than Hayward does.

Watching Utah, it's clear Gobert is their best player. Then Favors. After that, it's Hayward and Hood but Hood will be much better and an all star. He's not just a stat padder like Hayward is. Not a fan of Hayward. I used to be but since I been watching Utah this season, he really hasn't been the player I been touting he was.

As for Jae, you maybe right about his defense regressing. He wasn't seem as sharp as last year.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
im not surprised...

gMQulpv.png

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say easily. There is a lot Gordon doesn't do which irks me about him. He's such a 90's player. Two dimensional. He's a scorer but not a great scorer. He's a passer but not a great passer. He doesn't move that well off the ball. He's not really a team fit. Utah would be better if Exum developed and replaced him since Rodney Hood does more on the court than Hayward does.

Watching Utah, it's clear Gobert is their best player. Then Favors. After that, it's Hayward and Hood but Hood will be much better and an all star. He's not just a stat padder like Hayward is. Not a fan of Hayward. I used to be but since I been watching Utah this season, he really hasn't been the player I been touting he was.

As for Jae, you maybe right about his defense regressing. He wasn't seem as sharp as last year.

But when you compare that to Crowder though. Crowder can't really put the ball on the floor and create his own shot. He shoots a lot of 3s but throughout his career he's really only been average (Although his percentages are up this season). He can't create for others.

Bradley & Crowder have both regressed defensively this season and have been skating by on reputation. It's the biggest reason why the Celtics defense went from top 3 to outside the top 10. They lost that aggressiveness, it really only shows up in spurts.

And yes I would rather have Gobert than Hayward, not just for the Celtics but generally speaking

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

:wtf:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But when you compare that to Crowder though. Crowder can't really put the ball on the floor and create his own shot. He shoots a lot of 3s but throughout he's really only been average (Although his percentages are up this season). He can't create for others.

Bradley & Crowder have both regressed defensively this season and have been skating by on reputation. It's the biggest reason why the Celtics defense went from top 3 to outside the top 10. They lost that aggressiveness, it really only shows up in spurts
I haven't watched as many Boston games as I did last year so I don't want to say what I've seen is right or wrong. Just that, in the games I've seen, Bradley has been a fukking beast defensively. Maybe he has been inconsistent this year. The numbers say you are definitely right.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched as many Boston games as I did last year so I don't want to say what I've seen is right or wrong. Just that, in the games I've seen, Bradley has been a fukking beast defensively. Maybe he has been inconsistent this year. The numbers say you are definitely right.

When he locks in defensively he's dominant. But like I said this season that's only been in spurts

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He does. Hood does the dirty work, defends the best players, can score, can move with out the ball and plays within the system. Heyward's main advantages is his Production v. opp production is astronomical in Hayward's favor but he plays with Gobert who tends to have a lot to do with that via gametape. Gobert's impact is as huge as a top 10 player and Hayward plays a lot of his minutes with him. Whenever Gobert's not on the floor his win percentages drop 40%. That's insane. This is not a good sign for any player. When you are looking at top 25 talent. They should never play with any unit for a qualify total of minutes where their win percentage drops that badly. That's usually the sign of a role player. That's not a good thing.

Exum should be developing as a SG and not a PG. George Hill can play PG and defend SG's which mean Exum can defend PG's but play SG on offense which is what he is but he needs to develop and get some of his athleticism back he lost after the injury.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think the old way of thinking needs to be deaded. This 22-5-3 talk is good for the water cooler but analytics is doing a great job actually showing you what players are really doing and how they are impacting the game of Basketball. No more, he can score 20 and get 5 boards so he's really good talk really holds water anymore.