Jaden Smith: Tupac asked to marry my mom

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
:gucci:

Why did I read that shyt in full :laff:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

tenor.gif

Daps

:dead:

The hell...

Ake1725

All Star
Daps

:dame:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

no more xvideos for you nicca:camby:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Got y'all :umad:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

@Another Man @Buckeye Fever
Whlp1LK.png

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This man has been dead for 22 years (approaching as long as he was alive) and people still bring him up like everything happened a few weeks ago, let it go
She the one bringing him up.:mjpls:
Even now, Jaden is only talking about him because he his mom was so compelled to bring it up to him in a conversation. Will gay ass lost. (Relatively speaking):bryan: