Jaden Smith: Tupac asked to marry my mom

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
Jada, this you?:sushomer:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

Leave :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Be in competition with a dead alpha brehs.
An effeminate dance school nikka who moved to the friendly part of the bay with his mommy at agw 18....is not the misinterpreted "alpha wolf" who ages into a babysitter after leading his own pack of ADULT OFFSPRING.
Lol at the daps, too.

Daps

My dude you cool and everything but this is one of the gayest things I ever read on this site

:dame:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Will get his side portions to help cope

1b.jpg

*Side note

Its kinda ridiculous how many photos these two in together on google

:dahell:
I thought it was open knowledge Margot got on because she was fukking Will during Focus?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

tenor.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If y'all think Will is sitting around upset about this dumb shyt :snoop:

Of course small minded insecure ass coli nikkaz see this as an L for will fukking smith :pachaha:

Exactly,Jada at the end of the day said no.Plus Jada may have left out some of the adult details behind the proposal.

jada-pinkett-smith.jpg

Marriage rumors surfaced about 2pac and Jada while he was in prison. Pac was likely trying to get congical visits:pachaha:
Good for her she said no and went with Will,don't think he treated his wife all that well even while he was in prison.
Jada said yes to the nice guy and look at her now:wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

nikkas out here writing 2pac erotica?
jC-cgs.gif

I guess I must be a stan too,anything about Pac....I gotta read it.
Let me know if theres a part 2:francis: