1b.jpg

*Side note

Its kinda ridiculous how many photos these two in together on google

:dahell:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m no chatty patty but this pic below has the facial expression of a man who has smashed or is about to smash:

f43d34066022b2e75396c7322750efcf.jpg

That threesome must’ve been epic. :wow:

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Daps

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

:gucci:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

@YungYogurt :ohhh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

What in all the fukks

:dafuqyoutalmbout:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

nba-wtf_o_900484.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

2:10-2:29 …..Pops trying to take align himself with the stars:pachaha:

Immortalized Outlaw

THE GENERAL
Daps
Reppin
614 to 613

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

:dame:

:pachaha: