Jaden Smith: Tupac asked to marry my mom

Nasty_C

Pro
Daps
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
this nikka gay as hell

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

Did you just type an essay on Tupac’s penis :scust::dame::gucci:

Daps
Nice guys will always finish last.

Will was rejected by Pepa for being "too nice".

Will's current wife Jada always cries & moans about 2pac, her suppossed "friend". Now Wills son mentions 2pac wanted to marry Jada, 2pac probably did fukk his "friend" Jada:mjlol:

Be a hollywood multi millionaire legend & not be your wifes first pick, brehs:mjlol:

I'd love to finish last right alongside Will. :pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

:dame:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Yo...what in the holy fukk is this shyt...

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I saw this shyt posted word for word about Kanye on KTT 3 years ago :russ:

:dame:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

Neg
U fakkit

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My dude, this is one of the gayest things I've read in a while in TLR.