Jaden Smith: Tupac asked to marry my mom

Leblanc34

Rookie
Daps
Where are all those posters that said they were just "good friends" and the reason she never stopped talking about him in damn near every interview is because "that's what friends do?" :mjlol:

If anyone remembers how she was viewed as goddess status in the Jason’s Lyric days, then you know someone like Pac definitely was not trying to be just friends with her

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.
:dame:
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
:gucci:
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
:why:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s dead lol
Dont matter. I'm one of the biggest Pac fans on this site and I feel like she owes FAR more respect to Will than shes been giving him. Her and the kids. But that shyt had to be something she passed down to them because there's no reason for them to know so many intricacies about a relationship she had with another man.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Tupac was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jada's p*ssy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Pac barely able to force it past the knob, and Jada moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

:gucci:

Is this what goes on in this forum these days @hex ?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
An effeminate dance school nikka who moved to the friendly part of the bay with his mommy at agw 18....is not the misinterpreted "alpha wolf" who ages into a babysitter after leading his own pack of ADULT OFFSPRING.
Lol at the daps, too.
:what:. Friendly part of The Bay? nikka by 18 Pac was homeless. fukk is u talkin bout?

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps

Who's Liam tho ? :dwillhuh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Negged:mjlol::scust: