Jaded Fellas, get in here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I don't care though so um, you dont have to clear it up.

I was going to say

This girl
46031.jpg

Lauren-London1.jpg

Said that this dude
tumblr_lsocqrnIjs1qe1pkvo1_500.jpg

is her "dream" guy.

And she wouldn't be alone in that regard.

But since you used the word "undesirable", that can go beyond surface beauty:patrice:

But yet and still, a woman can have a good heart/ be a good person and still not know how to truly value herself.

It's a lot of that going on, to.They end up ensnared by some dog ass dude who can't even begin to appreciate them.

It's not just the "undesirables"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Let me ask you this, when you approach an attractive woman, is your intent to get to know her or to fukk her?

I don't approach women for sex. It doesn't mean that I don't notice their physicality.

No offense to you personally b/c I dont know you, but alot of y'all women have men and our intentions completely messed up. And many of you have it backwards in ur reactions to the men who are approaching you genuinely as opposed the dudes who are approaching you for sex. :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was going to say

This girl
46031.jpg

Lauren-London1.jpg

Said that this dude

is her "dream" guy.

But since you used the word "undesirable", that can go beyond surface beauty:patrice:

But yet and still, a woman can have a good heart/ be a good person and still not know how to truly value herself.

It's a lot of that going on, to.They end up ensnared by some dog ass dude who can't even begin to appreciate them.

So you want a man who’s both honest and thug?
An authentic gangsta—that deletes about half the rap game off your list. I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my shyt! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that. - Lauren London

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I was going to say

This girl
46031.jpg

Lauren-London1.jpg

Said that this dude

is her "dream" guy.

I wasnt referring to you, I understood what you said. I was talking to that other guy, Sachyfithave. However, a woman who doesnt know her value would be a undesirable one to me. :manny:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Oh okay I see. I think he was talking moreso about its easier for women to meet ppl initially since guys are the ones who usually bear the "burden" of initiating contact/ getting rejected

But yea its a possibility your close friends never told u they cheated, or they could just really be a special group of good girls. From my observations dudes cheat more, but majority of girls will still cheat though. Im cool with alotta dudes and for almost every girl that was in a relationship at my school, I could name a dude who I knew who was fukking her while she had a boyfriend. It was only one girl who I thought for sure never cheated and she was my cousin's girlfriend. He just confessed to me the other day that she also cheated a few years ago. I can see why some dudes dont trust women like that and why some women dont trust guys
In that case I agree, yeah, it's easier for women to meet guys.
And it's a fukked up world we live in where a majority of people can't show restraint smh, never understood people who cheat

I don't approach women for sex. It doesn't mean that I don't notice their physicality.

No offense to you personally b/c I dont know you, but alot of y'all women have men and our intentions completely messed up. And many of you have it backwards in ur reactions to the men who are approaching you genuinely as opposed the dudes who are approaching you for sex.

I'm not offended because to be honest I'm one of those women.
If a stranger approaches me in a club/street/gym, my first thought is "You don't know me, you've never heard of me, and you just came over because you found me attractive? You obviously want sex."

I would never have a negative reaction and be rude, because it's a compliment, but I don't take it seriously.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are jaded with woman for a lot of reasons...

Perhaps dude thinks he is a good all-around person, but he gets no play from a woman, because most women typically have some sort of superficial barrier that any man that approaches her must past through and this dude cannot ( not tall enough, doesn't drive the right car, not a "baller", etc ). Eventually dude get's jaded and bitter cause he feels like he has a lot to offer but never gets the chance cause women constantly knock him for what he doesn't have and ignores what he does...

Perhaps dudes been cheated on a lot. IMO I tend to blame the cheating on the person getting cheated on...especially if it happens multiple times but that is another thread for me to drop 2 cents in...So maybe he is bitter cause he figures what is the point of trying to be with a chick if eventually she will cheat on me...

Maybe he is just an insecure dude who focuses on his shortcomings and just assumes that women will knock him for things without even getting to the point that they can knock him for things. The ol "man she only messing with you if you got a beamer" nikka who infact, has never seen said chick iin any beamer with anybody...

Men become more bitter and jaded than women, because it is generally easier for a woman to find a man than it is for a man to find a woman. Women get to typically choose where as a man has to be selected.

Dope post, breh

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I

I'm not offended because to be honest I'm one of those women.
If a stranger approaches me in a club/street/gym, my first thought is "You don't know me, you've never heard of me, and you just came over because you found me attractive? You obviously want sex."

I would never have a negative reaction and be rude, because it's a compliment, but I don't take it seriously.

Why though?

You make it hard for a dude who might see you, and yeah he might think you're attractive b/c maybe you are, but it doesn't mean he doesn't want to get to know you.

Women claim their "intuition" can feel things out, but continually pass up good dudes all along the way. lol

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No offense to you personally b/c I dont know you, but alot of y'all women have men and our intentions completely messed up. And many of you have it backwards in ur reactions to the men who are approaching you genuinely as opposed the dudes who are approaching you for sex. :manny:

:pachaha: nygga, stop it. the average dude approaching a female has sex on his mind. that doesn't mean that there isn't the potential for something more, but that initial urge to talk to a girl is sparked by some sort of sexual attraction. let's just be real here

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: nygga, stop it. the average dude approaching a female has sex on his mind. that doesn't mean that there isn't the potential for something more, but that initial urge to talk to a girl is sparked by some sort of sexual attraction. let's just be real here

I'm saying when I approach a woman I meet somewhere, it's not for sex. Like I said, it doesn't mean that I dont notice her body :shaq:

But if I approach you(women) and you let me hit on the first night, chances are I could never take you seriously.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Why though?

You make it hard for a dude who might see you, and yeah he might think you're attractive b/c maybe you are, but it doesn't mean he doesn't want to get to know you.

Women claim their "intuition" can feel things out, but continually pass up good dudes all along the way. lol
Because it's just easier not to expect anything and be pleasantly surprised, than expect something and be disappointed.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that we're jaded about women, we just learn at some point that we don't really want to be in relationships.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because it's just easier not to expect anything and be pleasantly surprised, than expect something and be disappointed.

But how can you be pleasntly surprised if you already said you shut the dude down regardless?...:dwillhuh:

Ahh hell, nevermind. Guess this is why they say don't argue w/ women.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
But how can you be pleasntly surprised if you already said you shut the dude down regardless?...:dwillhuh:

Ahh hell, nevermind. Guess this is why they say don't argue w/ women.

LMAO.

I don't shut him down, if he's my type and asks for my number I'll give it, but when he calls/texts I don't think "this man wants to get to know me" I think "this man is making small talk cause he wants something else" until proven otherwise. That's what I mean by not taking it seriously.