Jaded Fellas, get in here

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
im not bitter but my sisters/mama/aunties showed me that a female is supposed to cater to a nikka....bottomline...if she aint wit it imma treat her accordingly lol and for some reason these broads still stick around knowin they aint gettin shyt outta me

Daps
im not bitter but my sisters/mama/aunties showed me that a female is supposed to cater to a nikka....bottomline...if she aint wit it imma treat her accordingly lol and for some reason these broads still stick around knowin they aint gettin shyt outta me

Do you tell them that or expect them to assume?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think simpery is the cause. Don't love a woman until she has proven herself to you. What constitutes proof varies from man to man and woman to woman. But them love at first sight nikkas are asking for trouble.

But that doesn't mean all women are trifling. Just don't trust it until you get that verification. A heart ain't nothing to play with so quit exposing yours through simpage. :yeshrug:

Excellent post.

Daps
Men take longer to fall but when we do we fall hard. And when our heart is broke we handle it differently.

Trust me, I'm seeing my close guy friend go through a breakup, he's crushed. He signed up for the army thinking that would get back his ex but she has a new bf now :damn:

Poor guy, to be fair he treated her like shyt though and she was one of the best gfs he ever had. :snoop:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You should've posted this in the http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/10146-quick-lil-gems-dealing-women-thread.html#.UcNlEMu9KSM thread. That's where most the hurt dudes hang out.

Men take longer to fall but when we do we fall hard. And when our heart is broke we handle it differently.

:russ:

Nothing wrong with catering to a man IMO. As long as the love and nurturing is reciprocated on your end. A man can not be a piece of shyt, good for nothing ass dude but expect his woman to worship him. Not gonna happen.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Trust me, I'm seeing my close guy friend go through a breakup, he's crushed. He signed up for the army thinking that would get back his ex but she has a new bf now :damn:

Poor guy, to be fair he treated her like shyt though and she was one of the best gfs he ever had. :snoop:

:mindblown: Wheres the logic in that.. He done fukked up. :pachaha:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Not a bitter nikka but all jaded dudes become jaded the same way.

putting time/love/effort/emotion into a women who doesn't reciprocate it. Some dudes get over it,some dont but even the ones that get over it never forget. It stays with you. Nobody wants to go through that twice so they become more reserved about who you give "yourself" to.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why are you so bitter about women?

I'm just curious, like did you buy her the world and she sold it to help out another guy? Let's talk it out, you'll feel better.

It's weird because females get hurt and they're still optimistic about relationships so why do y'all take it so hard?

tumblr_m1b1jnjc5C1rsqneto1_500.gif

Edit: Stay bitter, @Dwolf :umad:

:rudy: Get the entire fukk outta here with this lie. You women are miserable by nature.

Last edited by a moderator: